Krystian Bielik: Does He Have a Future Here?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

There should be enough opportunities for both CB and DMC positions. It's only a question now what Emery sees in him.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

He won't be starting here if we bought ramsey replacement and bought a defender his chances will be limited it will depend on him if don't become frustrated

3. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

How good is he on the ball?

4. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Very good.

NieThePiet and LG10 like this.
  5. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

He wouldn't be Ramseys replacement anyway, and I doubt we will buy more than 1 CB. At this moment, we need to replace Kos, Monreal (CB version), Elneny and very soon Sokratis. Even if he's not a starter, he would still be able to get the same number of minutes as Douzi did.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  6. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

He wants to play every week and we can’t offer him that. He has one year left on his contract. Sell.

7. al-Ustaadh

Two years.

8. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Played well at CB against Belgium and played well at DCM against Italy, scoring in both matches.

Extend his contract and give Bielik his chance.

Wrighty4eva likes this.
  9. FluffyDoozi

FluffyDoozi Active Member

Was worried that with no preseason he'd be forgotten but he's certainly putting himself out there. Playing against guys like Barella, Pellegrini is much better than these friendlies where guys are playing at 50%.

He's got really good technique and confidence. I've always liked the idea of a Javi Martinez type of player who plays both center back and midfield comfortably depending on the flow of the game. He surely has to be given an opportunity this season.

L3T5 PL4Y, Maybe and LArs like this.
  10. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Hope we don't let this guy slip through our fingers for underperformers like Xhaka and nothing players like elneny, he looks like he could be a big player for us.

Maybe likes this.
  11. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Come on, that doesn't say much. You could say his passing is comparable to such and such a player. That would give us a rough idea. Very good means nothing. Your standards of very good and my standards of very good could be very different.

12. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Basically a more refined Alex Song.

13. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Make him a starter in EL and cup games and see how he goes. Should be enough to make him stay

L3T5 PL4Y and Token Yank like this.
  14. al-Ustaadh

Master debater.

15. GDeep™

GDeep™ Unbannable

Would’ve got a chance if Wenger was here. Emery might give him a chance too, not saying he won’t, but under Wenger you could guarantee it.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  16. GDeep™

GDeep™ Unbannable

Can he do anymore btw? Good season at Charlton, MOTM in the play off, now doing well in the u21 championships.

It’s worth bringing him back even to just look at him for a season.

Jae, celestis, Mrs Bergkamp and 10 others like this.
  17. al-Ustaadh

Interesting to me that we basically will have two of the same player coming back: Bielik AND Chambers. Both can play at CB and DM.

18. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

In the same interview where he said his contract was until 2021 he said he hasn’t had any talks with Emery.

My hope is that Ljungberg can be the guy these youngsters speak with, the greasy one will be gone soon.

19. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Gonna say it now this kid to me looks better than Xhaka definitely deserves a chance in the first team.

20. Token Yank

Token Yank Well-Known Member

Chambers had his chance. If we don’t give Bielik a chance with the first team I will be livid. Emery would be going back on his whole develop youth promise, while useless players with zero ceiling like Elneny are stealing youth guys minutes.

Impact, Mrs Bergkamp, Artisan and 2 others like this.