• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd give him a loan but not sure about Legia, I'd aim for a better league than that. Pff sell him, he's just turned 20 and come back from a big injury. I'd like to see what he can do.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He is 20, he was on the pre-season tour with the squad. How someone can say, that he has no future here?

Would prefer the Championsship, most of the teams in the Polish League are niveau of the League One or Two. Don't know he would have a guaranteed place in their first 11.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's been dogged (ruff) by injuries this season, an 'easy' loan back to the Polish league is a good move.

Proper football to get the rust off before coming back here, I rate him higher than Chambers and Holding, miles better on the ball.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Remember that time someone said he'd be the break out player of the season. Breaking out on loan it seems.

BBF

What's this kid done to justify a loan to the championship :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
According to who? He looked average at best when I saw compilations and his time in the reserves.
Here's an article from the Birmingham Mail:

"Krystian Bielik was a central figure in Birmingham City's defence who kept out Newcastle United at St Andrew's yesterday.

Alongside the imperious Ryan Shotton and Paul Robinson at centre-back, Bielik delivered a fine performance as Blues kept a clean sheet and claimed a well-earned point against the league leaders.

It was the Arsenal loanee's third start since making the move from London and a back-line who hadn't boasted a shut out in seven previous matches looked a more assured pack with him in it.

Here's a summary of his afternoon.

Composure
As Blues have continued to adapt to Gianfranco Zola's methods and systems, they have struggled to play the ball out from the back anywhere near as much as they are aiming to do so.

But in Bielik, they may have the answer to solving that conundrum.

The Polish defender is very comfortable in possession and showed that time and time again on Saturday.

Whether that was making darting runs forward into Newcastle's half, or spotting a pass for a team-mate further up the pitch - he looked assured with the ball at his feet.

Beyond his years
At just 19 and getting his first taste in English football in the Championship, some may have tipped Bielik to struggle to adapt.

However, he has stepped up to the plate and must now have earned his starting place in Birmingham's side.

He looked experienced beyond his years, playing a key part in keeping out the Championship's highest scoring side.

In the win at Wolves last month, he was thrown on the pitch with Blues down to ten men and up against it but stood tall and helped guide his side to victory."

Doesn't sound like average to me. He made quite a few starts after that as well and was only dropped later on because of a change in formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom