• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just joined to see what your thoughts were on this player as we seem fairly heavily linked with him. Opinions seem fairly mixed but for our level a good signing? No way I can see us paying £10m for a player though! Maybe £3-5m with add-ons, buy-back clause etc.
A very good signing for you guys. Solid, good technician and physically dominant. Wins a lot of duels and interceptions. Definitely someone who can potentially help you with promotion. I'm actually quite disappointed hes going to be honest but this is a good deal for all parties IMO.

6gunner

I think we were close to falling foul of FFP rules so £10m seems crazy to expect we would pay. However if we were talking £0.5-1m fans would be up in arms saying why are we buying unproven players when the talk was about using our Academy this year..so a £10m price tag will convince fans he is a top player who will walk into the team... just can't see us paying that.
Think he will walk straight into your team. He's big, tough, and technically sound. Perfect player for Championship. You'll like him. As mentioned earlier, we'd like to keep him but we don't have a place for him and he's not going to extend his contract with us until we do. Opportunistic buy for you guys.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liega Warsaw will get 500K from this deal duo sell on clause. its good deal for us he was playing in league 1 and had good U21. but what the good news for me that our club is already moving in right direction when they sell player i mean we sold Scezcney to Juve for similar price after he had amazing season with Roma ffs!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I understand why some are reluctant to let him go, but it looks like we have little choice. There’s always the risk of them going on to great things after leaving here. Look at for example Donyell Malen, left here for almost nothing and is now first striker at PSV, looks like he’ll explode this year and I think he might be the Dutch striker at euro 2020.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Didn't want him sold but looks like the best solution for all parties. What more can you say than best of luck.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not too fussed about Bielik. He looked promising but we’ve got the likes of Saliba, Holding & Mavropanos at CB that can hold the defence down for the next couple of years.

10m is an excellent deal for us especially if we include a sell on clause.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
No championship side is paying that.
BNJR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom