Krystian Bielik (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Bielik rejected milan :lol: according to di marzio. He also confirm the fee close to 12M euros

2. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Gazidis, catalyst for change :rolleyes: - actually a bit sad to see a massive club like AC Milan go in full mediocrity

Mrs Bergkamp and roz like this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

Ivan is not hired to buy players he have other rule buying player and negotiating its Maldini and Massara they bought good young players Leao Bennacer and CB from Brazil forgot his name

Artisan and SingmeasongSong like this.
  4. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Ok, Bennacer could be a hit, true that. Dont know the other guy - I'll reserve my justice for the end of the season. But not convinced this club is going into the direction it deserves by it's name.

5. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Duarte from Flamengo.

Why Bennacer still isn't announced? Wasn't he already on the medial more than a week before? With his crazy outfit?

The deal collapsed?

6. yousif_arsenal

No everything done but it hadn't been announced yet

7. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Milan probably want to pay in 24 installments, takes a while to sort that out.

NieThePiet likes this.
  8. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Turned down Milan to play in the Championship. Maybe he hasn't got an elite mentality. Silly boy.

9. Underhill

Underhill Well-Known Member

He needs to play. Seems like a good choice imo.

10. dbig

dbig Active Member

Didn't realise Malen was doing so well.

Reluctant to see Bielik go, but I think he'll probably be better off going than if he'd stayed. Endless loans or bit roles probably won't help much in his development. All the best to him.

11. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Wow, just wow.

He prefers first team football then.

Iceman10 likes this.
  12. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

Good shout going to Derby. Will be a starter and they should be one of the favourites for promotion under a capable manager. This lad has his head screwed on. If he went to Milan he'd very likely get consumed by it all and might not get the first team opportunities he deserves.

13. Underhill

If Bielik is good enough to play in a team like Milan, he will have plenty chances to prove it in Championship. It is much better for him to play and perform in such a league and get purchased by a premier league team than to rot on the bench in milano.

Artisan likes this.
  14. jus2nang

jus2nang Member

Wait, so why are we letting him go?

Just decided that he isn't good enough?

arsenefc likes this.
  15. PoleInGoal

PoleInGoal Well-Known Member

Because someone decided to pay us £10million for a player who has only performed in Ligue 1

16. Underhill

We would be nuts to not sell him for £10m. He'd be our current 7th choice CB with Saliba and another guy incoming.

truth_hurts likes this.
  17. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Derby will not get promoted. Persistent bottle jobs.

18. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

I’m sure you meant *League. Fee not as impressive otherwise.

19. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Wish Bielik all the best at Derby. Disappointed we're letting him go, had high hopes for him here but £10M is a good fee and could be the difference towards signing a Sokratis level CB this summer or going all out for a Konate/Dias type talent.

20. Sanis

Sanis Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it will be the same story as it was with Gnabry.
    Bielik has high potential and looked very good in all levels that he played so far (Championship, League 1, U-21 championship). It's a shame he wasn't given a chance here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.