• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If he's not going to get a chance here, then we might as well sell. I can't see him wanting to extend the contract without guarantees, so this might be the year we'll get maximum value for him..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bielik say that he want first team football he is talented and he feel its unfair for him to be squad player and we can't give him what he want

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We have so much old deadwood in the squad, what do we do? Selling one promising player that could help us in the coming season.
And probably next 4-5 seasons with potentially good sale value after that. In the meantime, we will moan on forum how Liverpool is selling players for 40m and we are trying to get 2m for 34y Koscienly in France. Mind blowing stuff

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Bielik say that he want first team football he is talented and he feel its unfair for him to be squad player and we can't give him what he want
How's that? Can you name 3 better CB than him on our first team squad? None of our senior CB's can complete a 3 yard pass without ****ting their pants + they are awful defenders with mentality of 8y old school girl.
I will take Bielik and Holding over Kos,Sokratis, Monreal and Mustafi any day, but you and our bus driver manager have different ideas

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How's that? Can you name 3 better CB than him on our first team squad? None of our senior CB's can complete a 3 yard pass without ****ting their pants + they are awful defenders with mentality of 8y old school girl.
I will take Bielik and Holding over Kos,Sokratis, Monreal and Mustafi any day, but you and our bus driver manager have different ideas
Nobody. But we can't give unproven player a starting spot and we are competing to get top 4 finish

Iceman10

Established Member
Nobody. But we can't give unproven player a starting spot and we are competing to get top 4 finish

- We do have rotation to start him in lesser games and be a sub for others

- he likely will be a CM option, not CB

- are you approaching borderline of ruling out any talented youngster working their way into rotation for the first team?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
"bit sucks that he going on loan not going straight to our s**ty defense still it's fantastic buy if we get this done he look already made centerback"
That's your post on Saliba who is less proven than Bielik. For you it sucks when unproven 30m defender can't come to sort our defence straight away, but when it comes to our own player who costs 0, we can't give him a starting spot!?

This forum never disappoints

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
"bit sucks that he going on loan not going straight to our s**ty defense still it's fantastic buy if we get this done he look already made centerback"
That's your post on Saliba who is less proven than Bielik. For you it sucks when unproven 30m defender can't come to sort our defence straight away, but when it comes to our own player who costs 0, we can't give him a starting spot!?

This forum never disappoints

Saliba has played more minutes in top flight football and at CB than Bielik has. Bielik is 21 and the most minutes he has had is in League 1 as a defensive midfielder.

Who is the more proven CB?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Saliba has played more minutes in top flight football and at CB than Bielik has. Bielik is 21 and the most minutes he has had is in League 1 as a defensive midfielder.

While I think Bielik has the right attributes to make a decent CB he hasn't been tested on a proper level. Imo best thing to do is give him a real shot this pre-season. We play some real good teams who'll give him a test.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

What is top flight football? League 1? Bielik had a decent loan with Brum and he was the best player for Charlton on their way back to Championship and very good u21 Euro. Both of them are untested and highly rated so I can't understand why one can play for us and the other cant

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What is top flight football? League 1? Bielik had a decent loan with Brum and he was the best player for Charlton on their way back to Championship and very good u21 Euro. Both of them are untested and highly rated so I can't understand why one can play for us and the other cant

Top flight football is the best league in a respective country. Saliba played 1300 minutes at CB as a 17 year old in the best league in France. Bielik’s career highlight so far has been as a defensive midfielder in a league 1 side.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Top flight football is the best league in a respective country. Saliba played 1300 minutes at CB as a 17 year old in the best league in France. Bielik’s career highlight so far has been as a defensive midfielder in a league 1 side.
It doesn't matter, if we won't play him at "top flight", somebody else will. We will regret it somewhere around January when we'll already have a decent 10 minutes youtube video of Mustafi and Xhaka stupidity for season 19/20 and Bielik will be a hot player somewhere in Germany.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
One of Bielik and Chambers will have to leave, Emery will make the decision after seeing both of them in training.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of Bielik and Chambers will have to leave, Emery will make the decision after seeing both of them in training.
Yep. Both are home grown, both cover the same positions, you sell the one who fetches more.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Emery probably doesn't know him. I expect Ljungberg to assess whether he can add something to the squad.

If we do sell him, I want a Liverpool type of fee when they sold young crap like Jordan Ibe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Emery probably doesn't know him. I expect Ljungberg to assess whether he can add something to the squad.

If we do sell him, I want a Liverpool type of fee when they sold young crap like Jordan Ibe.

That’s probably not going to happen because once again we’ve let him run down his contract to one year so we’re not going to get as big a fee as we could.

I agree. Sell this piece of trash. Sell Chambers too and Koscielny and Sokratis. Kill Holding too while we are at it! Sell them all. And then find a system where we can have only one center back.

#Mustafi2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom