• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Id sell for the right price if a buy back clause and a sell on clause are in place.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How about a loan?

Sorry your getting it in the neck but so many people are talking about loaning him out again. Have you read the posts before or what the player said.

According to the man himself he said if Arsenal plan to send me out on loan again I will have to review my future. That basically means he will leave.

At 21 he isn't a really young player. People are saying he can be a Javi Martinez-esque player however not many of them actually know his career or looked into when he started playing first team competitive football. It wasn't at 21. It wasn't even at 20. Try 18.

Man city have signed Rodri who is to take over from Fernandinho. Defensive midfield. Now he is 2 years older than Bielek. Those 2 years he has played over 90 games for Villareal and Atletico Madrid. So if his nedt step is say a Chalrton on loan again or a Derby thats no good. It has to be a higher level.

I think he should he given pre season to prove himself. If after 3-4 weeks preseason alongside his competitors, he isn't better than them then if he rejects a loan sell him. Simple as. Most top class players where regulars at 21. Obviously there's some who didn't make it until after but if your not playing top flight competitive football at 21 then it's unlikely your going to make a significant difference at a club that has aspirations to win the league.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sell. Sell for an acceptable rate for a homegrown players, who has had 5 years training at Arsenal and stood out in league 1 last season. Use his transfer money to put towards Zaha.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sorry your getting it in the neck but so many people are talking about loaning him out again. Have you read the posts before or what the player said.

According to the man himself he said if Arsenal plan to send me out on loan again I will have to review my future. That basically means he will leave.

At 21 he isn't a really young player. People are saying he can be a Javi Martinez-esque player however not many of them actually know his career or looked into when he started playing first team competitive football. It wasn't at 21. It wasn't even at 20. Try 18.

Man city have signed Rodri who is to take over from Fernandinho. Defensive midfield. Now he is 2 years older than Bielek. Those 2 years he has played over 90 games for Villareal and Atletico Madrid. So if his nedt step is say a Chalrton on loan again or a Derby thats no good. It has to be a higher level.

I think he should he given pre season to prove himself. If after 3-4 weeks preseason alongside his competitors, he isn't better than them then if he rejects a loan sell him. Simple as. Most top class players where regulars at 21. Obviously there's some who didn't make it until after but if your not playing top flight competitive football at 21 then it's unlikely your going to make a significant difference at a club that has aspirations to win the league.

I disagree, Bielik is 21 but you shouldn’t hold him to the same level as other players just because of that.

Progression isn’t linear, players develop at different rates. He had major injury issues in the past so this is the first season he’s got consistent game time in his entire career.

Right now he’s not good enough for a top 6 side but he is ready imo for a higher level club in the championship or bottom of the PL.

He needs more game time, we have to sell him on an extension plus loan. He’s improving all the time.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I disagree, Bielik is 21 but you shouldn’t hold him to the same level as other players just because of that.

Progression isn’t linear, players develop at different rates. He had major injury issues in the past so this is the first season he’s got consistent game time in his entire career.

Right now he’s not good enough for a top 6 side but he is ready imo for a higher level club in the championship or bottom of the PL.

He needs more game time, we have to sell him on an extension plus loan. He’s improving all the time.

As I said I get that some top players kicked on after 21 but the majority don't. If he is going to need another one or two loans to the championship before he's ready then he isn't good enough for Arsenal.

It may be a harsh opinion and a hasty one but so many times in the past instead of getting rid we hold onto players afraid to make a decision and then the player walks away only for us to regret it.

And it's not as if our midfield and defence is that good. It shouldn't take much to shine there in pre season.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Come on the guy played League One football last season thinking he would instantly improve us is laughable. Lets sell him and make a tidy profit while we’re at it.

Sanis

Come on the guy played League One football last season thinking he would instantly improve us is laughable. Lets sell him and make a tidy profit while we’re at it.
He was good at any level he played before, never got a chance to play in PL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not in position to give The guy starting spot we want to get top 4 finish we need ready made players. If he want to stay to be handful league games and Cup games europa league he welcome to stay

Sanis

We not in position to give The guy starting spot we want to get top 4 finish we need ready made players. If he want to stay to be handful league games and Cup games europa league he welcome to stay
Robertson, Trent Arnold, Rashford also were unproved in PL before their breakthrough.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Robertson, Trence Arnold, Rashford also were unproved in PL before their breakthrough.
Roberton played in Hull City in PL Arnold is levels above Bielik talent wise and Rashford was forced due injures.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would be very interesting move for him ask for 20M let the bald pay money

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Giampaolo is good manager with young players wouldn't be surprised if he give up chance and make him better player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom