Kylian Mbappé

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by THunter, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooner Zig

Gooner Zig AM's Resident Accountant Trusted

I'd rather take that risk on Mbappe then fill the squad with cloggers like El Neny, Lucas and Gabriel.

Between those three that's roughly 40 odd million

Jm89, Wilshero and Trilly like this.
  2. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

Read it on couple sources back in the days.... He was, like most of potential recruits, was being watched for a while before the move.
    Take my word for it....With regard to the french league, i know what I am talking about ;)

3. Aevi

Aevi Smooth Moderator

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  4. Aevi

Aevi Smooth Moderator

5. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

£51 million is decent enough, though it could still rise depending on how he finishes the season.

6. carlito'sway

Fake news.... :lol:

Le Parisien is as reliable as Sun or the Daily mail....Actually, I took the time to read that junk. Totally silly.

Here is the quote in the paper:
    "Combien vaut le phénomène Mbappé sur le marché des transferts ? A ce jour, c'est minimum 60 MEUR si l'on en croit la direction du club. En fin négociateur, le directeur général, Vadim Vasilyev, peut même tabler sur une dizaine de millions supplémentaires. Mais pour cela, il doit envisager une prolongation pour étirer le contrat de sa jeune pépite, dont l'engagement s'achève en 2019 . A ce jour, aucune discussion entre Vasilyev et le père Mbappé n'a été entamée."

Translation...(FOC)...LOL
    How much is Mbappe worth? Today, it is minimum 60 M Euros if we believe the club leadership.
    The GM though, Vasyliev, as a smart businessman, may be able to get 1o M more. But for that to happen, he may need to extend his young gem's contract, currently ending in 2019. However, up to today, no discussion in that regard between Vasyliev and Mbappe's father has been engaged".

Here you have it.....No real quote from anybody. That is just BS****. A tabloid who has nothing to write about and making things up. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    James Bond likes this.
  7. carlito'sway

Your wishes are my orders... :lol:

Grimandi expects Sagna to shine

Arsenal watched new signing Bacary Sagna over 40 times before making their move, according to Gilles Grimandi.

"We have been following Bacary for a long time," former Gunners defender and club scout Grimandi told BBC Sport."

"He is very well known in France and we first noticed him three years ago - we've been very impressed by him."

Like fellow Frenchman Grimandi, 24-year-old Sagna can play in a number of positions - at right-back, in the centre of defence or in midfield.

American_Gooner and Tir Na Nog like this.
  8. Aevi

Aevi Smooth Moderator

**** really? My bad, sorry for giving anyone who wants him a glimmer of hope :lol:

carlito'sway likes this.
  9. carlito'sway

Man...I have been on the Mbappe beat for a year now.... I would be delighted if he could come to AFC. ALAS.....:)

10. jai®o

jai®o Most Clueless Muppet

51M and £1. Make em an offer they can't refuse.

11. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Hearing rumours that we'll bid 30M upfront with payments of 10M each time we make the top four up to a maximum of 70M.

Making him the most expensive teenager in history. Wenger means business.

12. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Must be weird having GDeep in your room uninvited whispering some nonsense into your ear...

13. carlito'sway

:lol::lol:

14. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Trust @Trilly , he's inner circle with Iwobi and AMN .

Trilly likes this.
  15. Aevi

Aevi Smooth Moderator

Agent Mustafi getting busy :cool:

16. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

You all laugh now, just remember this page when we bid (and get outbidded) for him.

17. carlito'sway

Kylian Mbappe tweet on Raymond Kopa, the French football legend, passing. The kid is really mature. Well written!

PS. Translation: There is something stronger than death, it is the presence of the absent in the memory of those living.
    RIP Raymond Kopa.

Juan Matas Beard, Aevi and celestis like this.
  18. Gooner006

Gooner006 Active Member

Between that tweet, the posters on his wall when he was a kid, and the Zidane factor, I wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid is his next club.

James Bond, carlito'sway and Trilly like this.
  19. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

I'm not saying this as a criticism of Wenger(Truly I'm not) but why the hell don't we EVER sign any of this top class young french talent? Isn't he supposed to be a massive selling point for them? Of all of the areas of our scouting network is France not supposed to be the strongest? We haven't signed a really highly rated French player since Nasri.

Jm89 likes this.
  20. _reed_

_reed_ Active Member

It's weird really, we played with Iwobi and Sanogo in the CL against Bayern,
    yet most young talents go to Dortmund to have enough play time :lol:

truth_hurts, Batman and THunter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.