• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

OSBK

Established Member
No doubt man united will pay silly money for him.

15 years ago we would have already sealed the deal for him and bakayoko

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure why everyone keeps saying this. It's an unsaid rule that Madrid prefer only Brazilian black players. Look through their recent history and name one black player who has been successful bar Makelele. And even he left as he was under appreciated.

For example, Maradona speaking about Koulibaly...

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/04/26/571f80d6268e3e675e8b46d1.html

Even if so, I doubt it's some non flexible written in stone type thing.

True, how did we miss the boat on those players.

article-0-014C0CF7000004B0-498_468x428.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Neymar?

**** off with that diving ****, Titi in his place any day.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How does he even remember Maldini or Cafu? Or Zidane? Zidane retired when he was about 7. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Reported for not knowing what video records is.

It's not the same though, I've watched plenty of clips of Maradona, Cruyff, etc yet I wouldn't put them in my all time XI if I was asked to do one. Watching them via videos isn't the same as me witnessing Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Henry, Bergkamp, Beckham, etc playing live in full games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom