• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don't hope on it mate. This one is fizzling out, it's definitely not over yet but it will be soon.

If he does move I'm confident we're in the running though. I just don't think he will.

Yeah I'm not at the same stage with this as I was a couple weeks ago that's for sure. Feels like that ex that you really want back cos she's a peng ting. After two weeks you start getting over it and it fizzles out as you don't hear from her.

If I hear from her again I'll probably have to maths debate though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm not at the same stage with this as I was a couple weeks ago that's for sure. Feels like that ex that you really want back cos she's a peng ting. After two weeks you start getting over it and it fizzles out as you don't hear from her.

If I hear from her again I'll probably have to maths debate though.
Maths debate. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't be bothered translating, what does it say?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Don't think this has been posted before ?
Checked the thread up till yesterday around lunch time when it was posted.

Kinda convinced now that Mahrez is our backup and set up as soon as Mbappe would be off.
It's not like Mahrez is gone within a week, so should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom