• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Pablo ditched for some david m. Thats new low guys. New low.

Since when is David m a "new guy" ?
Been having a look at his posts since for around 6 years now when I first came to this forum.

Would you rather have a guy having insight infos of the club possibly adding some own flavor to things or bullshitting from the Mirror ? ;)

Your cheerful post got me to tears mate, this window is special !
Good vibes all over the place :)

Yet still happy that you found back to your cynical self again.
Nothing special about cheerful, if you aren't back to your very best dreadful before that !

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm still not ruling anything out in this crazy world we call football. Plenty of time left for many things to happen.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We can rule him out now. If you sign Mbappe then Lacazette goes on the bench.

Would even suggest any interest in Mbappe is a smokescreen.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We can rule him out now. If you sign Mbappe then Lacazette goes on the bench.

Would even suggest any interest in Mbappe is a smokescreen.

Not if Alexis leaves, and despite reports he's staying anything is still possible.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Since when is David m a "new guy" ?
Been having a look at his posts since for around 6 years now when I first came to this forum.

Would you rather have a guy having insight infos of the club possibly adding some own flavor to things or bullshitting from the Mirror ? ;)

Your cheerful post got me to tears mate, this window is special !
Good vibes all over the place :)

Yet still happy that you found back to your cynical self again.
Nothing special about cheerful, if you aren't back to your very best dreadful before that !

You've followed him for 6 years and still not figured out he knows nothing? Just looking at those tweets you posted show he knows **** all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom