• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just the usual suspects, Ornstein and the lot. Wouldn't pay attention to any of those self-proclaimed ITK's.

haha seriously ?
Ornstein was soo obvious as your answer but I at least expected one other name. Already just mentioned that Ornstein is great but basically nothing more than a mouthpiece of the club to announce news that already have been all over town.

Nothing bad with that but you don't have to participate in a transfer forum section, if you basically just want news 1 day prior to the official announcement on Arsenal.com

"and the lot" - I am pretty sure you have no clue about what "the lot" is as there is no equal to Ornstein, the rest is exactly like Dean or anyone else...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
haha seriously ?
Ornstein was soo obvious as your answer but I at least expected one other name. Already just mentioned that Ornstein is great but basically nothing more than a mouthpiece of the club to announce news that already have been all over town.

Nothing bad with that but you don't have to participate in a transfer forum section, if you basically just want news 1 day prior to the official announcement on Arsenal.com

"and the lot" - I am pretty sure you have no clue about what "the lot" is as there is no equal to Ornstein, the rest is exactly like Dean or anyone else...

For Arsenal related info I'd say James Olley, John Cross, Jeremy Wilson and whatever they're called mate. The Telegraph bald guy as well who was spot on Lacazette and so on. Most of them copy each other, so whether one has more info than the other is up to you to judge.

Real journalists, not some twitter clowns.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Who does it benefit to leak news about this one?

Monaco dont want to sell, no sense for any potential buying club to go public with rivals circling & the player by all accounts keeps a tight circle prominently family.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I followed the Auclair guy for a while but he's a bit of a nutter isn't he? His tweets are all about Brexit, Corbyn and May. :lol:

Not seen him say much about transfers.

Yeah, is very much a left winger but he works for RMC and i believe he is a personal friend to Wenger. He is not talking about transfers often but when he do he is usually spot on.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yeah, is very much a left winger but he works for RMC and i believe he is a personal friend to Wenger. He is not talking about transfers often but when he do he is usually spot on.

A left winger? Lord....:rolleyes:
If Auclair is a left winger, I must be a stalinist!
The dude is against Brexit like a lot of rationale folks are and critical of May as well. Big f*** deal.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
A left winger? Lord....:rolleyes:
If Auclair is a left winger, I must be a stalinist!
The dude is against Brexit like a lot of rationale folks are and critical of May as well. Big f*** deal.

He was also supportive of Corbyn. I was not critical against him, i only tried to explain why he write so much about politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom