• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon-Ger

I seen this on twitter which made me chuckle.

The headline reads: Southampton want Yann Karamoh aka the ‘new Kylian Mbappe’ to join from Caen in an £8.75million deal this summer.

The tweet i read said "how can someone be the new Kylian Mbappe? When Kylian Mbappe hasn't even finished Kylian Mbappe-ing.

Gursha

Like i said earlier.

This guy is a genius, acting like the hot chick at the club, flirting with everyone, every club exiting a meeting with him believing they got him for sure, he is leaving every possible option open.
genius.

he will stay at Monaco, as every other move ( even arsenal now once we bought lacazette) is a risk in regards of playing time, on a WC year.

Safe bet to say he will stay at Monaco.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And people who are getting angry at him for messing around need to get a grip. He owes you absolutely nothing for the hype the media have put around him.
Every single one of us, if smart enough, would be doing exactly the same thing. I'd have gone a step further and tweeted things like "Would never be wearing white in London" or "I've never really like the look of the Nou Camp as a stadium".... That would really get fans all riled up!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Every single one of us, if smart enough, would be doing exactly the same thing. I'd have gone a step further and tweeted things like "Would never be wearing white in London" or "I've never really like the look of the Nou Camp as a stadium".... That would really get fans all riled up!

Fortunately Mbappe is being sensible about it ;)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Thomas-Lemar-Kylian-Mbapp-Real-Madrid-gossip

Well Goal.com is not that reliable but this guy has 100k followers on Twitter and like we said, sometimes depends more on the journalist rather than only on the newspaper.

Anybody who knows a bit more about this guy ?
Is there anything new here? No. Not really. Just speculation as usual. No quotes from anybody who would know to confirm anything he has said there. Also, this Solh..(whatever) only tweeted about Rooney like 19 hours ago. I knew about that deal on Friday.... So he can't be that great, can he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom