• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He's 18 ffs
As super talented as he is, he'll hit a wall. One injury and world will almost forget about him.
Nothing guarantees him if he stays at Monaco he'll be this wanted in 2 years.
It's a hard decision for Monaco this summer to decide
If we got him 10 months ago we would laught at it... surely there's more of these young players whp are to explode next season, and season after...reason why I wouldn't mind if Boss recognizes one like that, and while everybody go crazy about spendong 100mil on Mbappe, we snatch a next season wonder. Shick strikes me as one of those..
Still, quiet positive Wenger will offer as much as anyone for Monaco's ace

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
They'll get the same amount next summer, if not more. It makes sense for him to stay another season and there's no rush.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
No he's not. Messi and Ronaldo are tiers above everyone else. You'll realise that when they're gone.

Don't see how anyone bar Messi can be regarded as better than Ronaldo, especially after his season.

Neymar may claim the title of best in the world one day, but as long as these pair are still doing what they're doing it's still a non-argument.

I cringe when I hear the likes of Hazard and Griezmann being rated above Ronaldo.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They'll get the same amount next summer, if not more. It makes sense for him to stay another season and there's no rush.
I'd go if I was him. No point in hanging around. He could get a bad injury next season and throw everything up in the air. I don't see any reason to stay with Monaco. RM will look after him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He'll have a resale value don't forget, Real could make a profit on him even if he doesn't work out, as crazy as that sounds.

GDeep™

League is very weak
At Real, Ronaldo will be taking up similar places to Mbappe and Ronaldo plays every week, don't think that's good for the development of Mbappe.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At Real, Ronaldo will be taking up similar places to Mbappe and Ronaldo plays every week, don't think that's good for the development of Mbappe.
They'll use him wide. He'll get time. I know his development has been pretty rapid so far, but I don't think a few less games will hurt at this stage. I think it could actually help him before his balls get too big.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Besides, I think he's one of those players whose development is on rails if you like. He'll just go on improving wherever he is. There's no stopping him.

Malky

Established Member
£103M, ****ing crazy money. Although this will excite Wenger as it opens up the possibility of an attacking player leaving Madrid. Unfortunately for us it'll be Benzema.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They'll use him wide. He'll get time. I know his development has been pretty rapid so far, but I don't think a few less games will hurt at this stage. I think it could actually help him before his balls get too big.

There is no way that Real Madrid would be good for his development. The pressure of a price tag is one thing, but the added pressure at Real Madrid is a whole different ball game.

He may as well stay at Monaco, get another season under his belt scoring 20+ goals and trying to develop as a lone striker by working on his currently non existent hold up play.

He should move to a different club before making the step to Real Madrid. He is no where near ready.

blaise

I think Bale would be one leaving next, not Benzema, Perez worships Karim, think Bales value to Real is going down, they ll just want around 100m for him probably.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
There is no way that Real Madrid would be good for his development. The pressure of a price tag is one thing, but the added pressure at Real Madrid is a whole different ball game.

He may as well stay at Monaco, get another season under his belt scoring 20+ goals and trying to develop as a lone striker by working on his currently non existent hold up play.

He should move to a different club before making the step to Real Madrid. He is no where near ready.
He definitely should stay at Monaco for another year or even two but there is no need for a move to another club at all before Real Madrid. He should be at the highest level and he has already arrived on the big scene playing for a club that reached CL semis and won the league. One or two more years then straight elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom