• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
:lol:

Would probably offer De Ceglie and Rincon in exchange for Mbappe.
This De Ceglie is one mystery player. Their squad has changed so much and evolved so much with far better players but they still have him around for till now. He is absolute ****.

Looks like Ashton Kutcher.

Vibra

Established Member
Don't get the Pep criticism, I mean what is he supposed to do when the money men tell him he's got this much to spend? Just tell them nah I fancy a challenge? Of course he's gonna spend it

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

wtf is up with city... if they sign mendy, silva and mbappe at the rumoured fees thats 230m euros without even solving priority positions like CDM, CB, RB, GK

If that isnt cheating then I dont know what is. UEFA really ****ed everyone over not being strong with FFP

I nearly fainted hearing that figure. When will this crap stop? Pretty sure you could find a cure for MND or some other ****e illness with that

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't get the Pep criticism, I mean what is he supposed to do when the money men tell him he's got this much to spend? Just tell them nah I fancy a challenge? Of course he's gonna spend it
its just that he'd be so average without top quality players.

i know certain managers are suited to certain levels of football but Pep literally needs a top3 team in the world to compete.

at least mourinho won the CL with Porto and did well with a chelsea team (in his recent stint) that wasnt absolutely top class like Bayern and Barca

Did pep even come close to the CL with Bayern?

Malky

Established Member
Because it makes him no different from someone like Mourinho.
Pep's exposing himself as a checkbook manager this summer. Thought more people could see through him after his failures with Bayern. They dominated the Bundesliga, but that was down to the financial advantage they had, signing their biggest rivals star players every summer and the massive talented squad he had. The fact he could win the league but rest his full starting 11 every weekend before a Champions League game and still not win a single European trophy at Bayern says it all.
Heynckes Bayern were a better side anyway! Pep took them from the Champions of Europe and the best attacking side, pumped £Millions into them and made them dull as dishwater. Hopefully he'll repeat those failures at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom