• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

??? Our fanbase is every bit as big as Liverpool's, if not bigger.

Don't know why that holds any relevance though, we sell-out every time and are huge all around the world.
Liverpool have a bigger fan base in places like Australia and Scandinavia due to their historical achievements. Our fan bases in Europe are probably similarly sized.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Liverpool have a bigger fan base in places like Australia and Scandinavia due to their historical achievements. Our fan bases in Europe are probably similarly sized.
Scandinavia is in Europe.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Scored again too.

Aaand again!

This one was sublime - the kid reminds me so much of Titi. Perfect timing of the run from the inside left channel and then cuts in perfectly with his right foot to finish in the right corner.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Looking at the price tags being thrown out, I think it would be best that I lock this thread and save you all the pain.

Vibra

Established Member
Looking at the price tags being thrown out, I think it would be best that I lock this thread and save you all the pain.

I think it would be best for everyone if mods here would stop locking threads altogether

No lets have our moment in the sun for a little while longer and hope Wenger does something totally out of character and sign us this guy for 60 millions!

Preacher

Always Crying
Apparently City bid was 40€ million, not £40 million. Maybe he won't cost as many as I guess in the previous post, but price will be steep. He has only two years of his contract left to run.
If Wenger is publicly praising him, you know, that he knows, that we don't have any chance to buy him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I remember seeing him in one of the youth tournaments this summer and thinking he was going to be very good. I didn't expect him to be this good, this early. He's been even better than Martial was at this stage. I think we should take any opportunity that arises regarding this guy. As good as I think our own homegrown talents are and can be, the only one that could reach his level in a short time frame is Reiss Nelson, and he's probably not going to get the game time to do so just yet. Mbappe has been afforded such and has shone as a result. We could really do with a direct threat like Mbappe, especially from the left side.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Liverpool's fanbase in Asia is huge .

Tom9

Greizman and/or Rues have to be our priority given they will have a greater impact right away but if we fail to land either of those two then we must land this kid. I would actually be prepared to spend more on this kid then either of those two given he could potentially give 10 years of service and if not would require a monster fee in any future transfer, whilst the fee itself could have many clauses and be structured so that it's not a huge sum up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom