• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Throw the cheque book at this guy even if we have to sell Wilshere to City .

Aevi

Hale End FC
If Alexis leaves and Mbappe continues to show he's a top talent, he could be one of the few suitable replacements. Wenger had touted him as the next Henry, and I trust his judgement.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If Alexis leaves and Mbappe continues to show he's a top talent, he could be one of the few suitable replacements. Wenger had touted him as the next Henry, and I trust his judgement.

You can't replace one of the world's best players with a promising teenager... Wait yes we can, that is the Arsenal way.

Young talent needs to come into an established team. Ideally we'd start playing with 3 out and out forwards in the attack, in which case Perez, Welbeck, Walcott, Welbeck, Özil, Giroud, Mbappe AND Sanchez would be quality. We'd perhaps have to lose 1 or 2 but realistically I get the impression that we only have one more year of Perez and Giroud won't be here forever.

He can't be a Giroud replacement.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Throw the cheque book at this guy even if we have to sell Wilshere to City .

He is not moving this summer, that is almost certain. Monaco will sell 2 of Bagayoko, Fabinho and Silva. That will be enough to bring them 100M. They plan to keep Mbappe and the player himself wants to stay. He is just 18 and no rush. He will be a starter next season, with Bernardo Silva likely to leave. They will be in the CL next season for sure.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He is not moving this summer, that is almost certain. Monaco will sell 2 of Bagayoko, Fabinho and Silva. That will be enough to bring them 100M. They plan to keep Mbappe and the player himself wants to stay. He is just 18 and no rush. He will be a starter next season, with Bernardo Silva likely to leave. They will be in the CL next season for sure.

I was being sarcastic mate :lol:

ARSNLNO1

He's far too young to sign and expect to be fighting for a first team place straight away but he is definitely one that I don't want us to miss out on when he's ready to move. Bring Henry back to the club in some way possibly as a coach and I reckon Mbappe will do the rest :)

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He is a more natural central striker then Henry. This is high praise but you really do see elements of Brazilian Ronaldo in his game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he goes direct to Real Madrid.
Hope not.

You guys will probably loan out Rashford just to get him.

Or Chelsea will lie to him and tell him Costa is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom