• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Nah I don't believe it, that is utterly ludicrous I don't believe it one bit.

I feel like we're being mugged off here and these outlets are using us to get the most money out of Real Madrid.
I dont want to believe it... 140mil is a bit ridiculous for an 18yr old regardless of talent.

AVENTUS

Something went down at the board meeting I just know it. Wenger was ready to walk and was promised the Moon if he stayed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

wkmwpMZcGEAKI.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah with 140M euros you can actually build a title winning side.

I think they're just taking the piss now, he's incredible but I'm not sure about that fee.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So that figure is around £122m. I just cannot believe it, we have the money, and I don't know how many times I'm going to say it to make myself believe it. But I don't believe it :lol::lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I guess if it's broken down like Martial's transfer then it might be okay?

£50M upfront with 30M if he makes 100 apps?
Another 20 if we win the league/CL and another 20 if he finishes in the top 3 for the balon d'or?

It's still ridiculous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom