• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just leave it mate, it's alright to take the L now and then.

Leave what? I already left the discussion on the high after destroyed you. My job was done. Havent replied to you since then.

It was you who brought it up out of nowhere because I was making fun of your Noble is better than Xhaka comments last year because you cant see that a 18 year old teenager isnt world class.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Leave what? I already left the discussion on the high after destroyed you. My job was done. Havent replied to you since then.

It was you who brought it up out of nowhere because I was making fun of your Noble is better than Xhaka comments last year because you cant see that a 18 year old teenager isnt world class.

y no balloon door tho m8? not doin when it matter. only 1 goal against juve in2 games LOl more like mfloppeh amirite #goatchenko

There, I'm on your level now.

Apologies @Aevius, I'll stop now :lol:

every little thing

still remember when James Rodriguez joint R.madrid after the world cup when he was 23...now, look what happened to him....and Sanchez was sold to Arsenal in the same window, he turns out to be one of the best right now...

Last edited:

kopzilla

Always Negative
9fef0c0f53d56c787738548fc58b9b51.gif

SpotlessMarvelousCarp-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_opykyduVoO1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Shades of Thierry :drool:

18 years old, if we get him we're arguably sorted for our striker position for the next 5+ years.

That Mbappe & Özil connection is going to be lethal.

Thats it..we have to get this guy...jealous already.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anybody who says the word Mfloppeh needs to be banned. 140M..can you imagine..

blaise

Dont feel theres a chance in hell we are biding these sums + signing two monster contracts. Seems very quiet & just 208 days til Alexis / Özil can sign pre agreements.

If we clear out some deadwood there will be more than enough for their salaries since we are bringing max 3 players and neither will be close to that figure, not even Mbappe. Regarding salaries Wenger probably has to fit them in within current total and that can be easily achieved with some shifting. If there are any signing bonuses then it will probably go from our transfer budget

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Personally think most of the fees being reported are bullshit. I don't doubt teams are bidding but i reckon it's closer to €100-€11om than €135m.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Kind of sad that Jamy Vardy's thread went faster to a 100 pages than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom