• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Em*ry 5 draws in 5 matches.

Taking another club backwards, 60 pts to 58 last season and now how long will it take for these players to stop believing in this fraud now?

But hE's A gOoD mAnAgEr In SpAiN, according to British football fans and Arsenal fans on this forum who don't follow our football at all. 🤪🤪

(He also DiD a gOoD jOb aT aRsEnAl cause yeah, ignore completely obvious tactical incompetence and performance level on the pitch, and 65 pt to 59 pt xG drop, 70 pTs bRuHhhh)

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yunus 😍😍 What explosión and change of rhythm he has wit the ball.

So glad that Bordalás sees him as a CM, between that and him making the league a bit more interesting by restoring quality and direction to València, he has made me a fan.

Can imagine him at a top club soon (Bordalás). Would be a better shout for us then a lot of people I see people wish listing (though I still prefer Potter and Gallardo for their philosophies).

Dreaming of signing Yunus back in 3-4 years when he’s been formed as a CM.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom