• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been a long time since I've watched classico. I can't stand to watch grown men rolling on the floor and crying as if they've been shot.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Just before that goal I was watching the game and every single thing the players were doing, on both sides, was just so clean and I thought "these players are on a different planet to ours". Which isn't exactly news, but it's just weird watching players who don't constantly misplace passes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just before that goal I was watching the game and every single thing the players were doing, on both sides, was just so clean and I thought "these players are on a different planet to ours". Which isn't exactly news, but it's just weird watching players who don't constantly misplace passes.
Specially under pressure they don't mess up the gulf of quality is huge

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's beautiful isn't it?

The clean one twos, the movement and so many dangerous balls being flashed across the box................if only...........*sigh*

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This Barca kit is so clean, that lighter shade of blue really works, then the yellow just makes it pop. It's a 9/10 at least imo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think there’s a conversation to be had about Zidane being a proper a manager. Would love to see him outside of Madrid to confirm it.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom