• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Will try to watch La liga more this season, both Barca and Real have really exciting teams now.

JoaoFelix

I except big things from Joao Felix..He was amazing last year with Benfica. I feel like there is a lot of pressure on him, he's the kind of guy who can handle that pressure, though. There always been some sort of excitement about this player even before he broke into Benfica's first team. For me he's the best young player Kylian Mbappe.Vision, passing, killer in the box, intelligent. He got it all. HE's two footed, he has an incredible vision, he has intelligent movements in the box, he's a good goalscorer. He reminds me so much of Kaka, i think it's fair to compare him to Berkgamp. Some of y'all going to be suprised by how good he is. He's the best younger player after Mbappe. I

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I know it's only pre-season, but Real look awful. Despite playing with most of their first team players, they have conceded goals for fun.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I know it's only pre-season, but Real look awful. Despite playing with most of their first team players, they have conceded goals for fun.

JoaoFelix

Joao Felix masterclass against Real

He will be one of the best player of his generation. Joao Felix's ball control is near perfect, look at the body orientation when receiving the ball. Clearly the best U19 in the world at the moment

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Talk of Zidane being on brink of resigning over Pogba. He's such a ****.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Predict Real to have another **** season. They haven't had a massive overhaul in every role like they needed this summer.

Top Bottom