• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Remember when AM told me Kroos was slow and he’d never make it at Arsenal, than a year later we sign Granit Xhaka?

Good times.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

First thing I done was put your name forward for trusted.

One of the elite AM contributors.
Thank you bro, respect. Not gonna lie I had a tough time accepting basically everyone get trusted but me, posted a lot less on here for a few months. I humbly see my place here now, it is what it is.

El Duderino

This Barcelona team feels very much like the Madrid of the 2000s. Can’t get it right in the transfer market, bloated squad, lots of knobheads on the pitch.

FFS, Benzema had all his 3 kids on the same day, but on different years. FFS who does that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Barcelona team feels very much like the Madrid of the 2000s. Can’t get it right in the transfer market, bloated squad, lots of knobheads on the pitch.

FFS, Benzema had all his 3 kids on the same day, but on different years. FFS who does that.
Griezmann you mean all born 8th of April :lol:

Breezy ®

You mean Griezmann?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People won't be able to say "Sp**s have the nicest stadium in Europe" with a straight face anymore.

It wasn't the nicest anyway, if we're talking modern stadiums then Bayern's is the nicest imo, and Atleti's Wanda is very impressive. Ours is aesthetically pleasing but a bit meh, like very milky tea.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
3 kids on the same day, but on different years. FFS who does that.
antoine-griezmann.jpg

El Duderino

Lol happy to see it dont know how it happened since you got death threats from other mods in PM

He can only moderate the Trusted Forum, was brought in as an outside consultant to make sure no wrong use of power was happening.

Top Bottom