• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
wtf is happening

Valencia was the better team but Real started to play football for 10mins and Benzema and Vini scored.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Barca losing after 2 minutes 😭 Get Koeman out of there
I feel sorry for Barca in a certain sense. It’s not easy to lose a generational player and expect things to continue to be business as usual, never mind that we‘d already started seeing a decline in Barca ahead of that. Look at how Juve is struggling as well, and again there were signs of decline last year, but you lose that aura of superiority when you lose a Messi or Ronaldo caliber of player. It takes time to build that winning air back when people know you’re now vulnerable.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I feel sorry for Barca in a certain sense. It’s not easy to lose a generational player and expect things to continue to be business as usual, never mind that we‘d already started seeing a decline in Barca ahead of that. Look at how Juve is struggling as well, and again there were signs of decline last year, but you lose that aura of superiority when you lose a Messi or Ronaldo caliber of player. It takes time to build that winning air back when people know you’re now vulnerable.
I don't really feel sorry for Barca because they created their own problems with horrible mismanagement of finances.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Embarrassing watching Barca put in so many crosses in the 2nd half

Latest posts+

Top Bottom