• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I mean he's not lying. :lol:
He's not lying but he's also an incompetent and can't play tiki taka even if he had those players.

Honestly a hilarious hire that only the worst president and directive in the history of football was capable of making. I was so surprised that he was kept on for this season, cannot believe that error by Laporta (even if it seems that there are termination issues involved, ie Barça is broke and doesn't want to pay the 6 million or so it would cost to terminate).

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's not lying but he's also an incompetent and can't play tiki taka even if he had those players.

Honestly a hilarious hire that only the worst president and directive in the history of football was capable of making. I was so surprised that he was kept on for this season, cannot believe that error by Laporta (even if it seems that there are termination issues involved, ie Barça is broke and doesn't want to pay the 6 million or so it would cost to terminate).

He's quite a dislikeable prick too from what I hear.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom