• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real madrid will run with league this year A.Madrid don't look that great Barca are mess and Sevilla will never get close to challenge them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don unai first 6 games in his 2nd season 1 win 5 draws. Still great to get point from real madrid who been good going forward this season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bellerin really having good start there Torreira at Fiorentina too if they keep that up we might get good fee from both

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Mustafi 😂 where the hell he going
Lol, I saw the highlight of this goal this morning and watching it I am like jesus that is some clueless defending, then they do the zoom in on the player and I realise it's Mustafi... it all made sense. Didn't even realise he was playing for Levante haha.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bellerin really having good start there Torreira at Fiorentina too if they keep that up we might get good fee from both

Torreira looks good for Fiorentina, and seems happy too.

Should be able to do a deal with them come season's end.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Torreira looks good for Fiorentina, and seems happy too.

Should be able to do a deal with them come season's end.
Yes he regular starter at Fiorentina and they having very positive start if everything go well they might activate the 15m euros option.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom