• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Real only 0:0 at home.

Poor performance. Cross after Cross while Osasuna had all their players in their own box.
Atletico probably the favourites to win the title again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
is Xavi a good manager or alot of hope involved?

the betting top three of Xavi, Pirlo & Roberto Martinez looks on paper bit of a ****show

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

is Xavi a good manager or alot of hope involved?

the betting top three of Xavi, Pirlo & Roberto Martinez looks on paper bit of a ****show

I’d stay away if I was Xavi.

It might be too much too soon for him and they’ll have to keep cutting the wage bill for another 18 months.

Best one for them is a former Pep assistant who came up through the ranks there.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

even if he would fail, he wouldn't destroy his legacy.

and Barca is midtable at the moment, close to go out from the CL.
He doesn't has much to lose.

It depends. When im on RedCafe to jerk off it seems like all of them really, really despise Solskjaer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I knew it gonna be Xavi clubs going to these young managers route for rebuild because top managers won't waste 4-5 years of thier career rebuilding teams with strict budget. Xavi is better choice than the safe choices.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom