• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba start from bench against A.Madrid. He been no playing for 2 months so not surprised about that.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Adama having field day he enjoying so much space. He really working hard too.
Consistency always the problem with him. If he can piece it all together he could become a monster.

Him and Dembele on each wing would be a nightmare for the opposition though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Consistency always the problem with him. If he can piece it all together he could become a monster.

Him and Dembele on each wing would be a nightmare for the opposition though.
I think Adama more of consistency than anything else he extremely sharp and fit every time i see him play. Dembele in other hand just getting his career downhill he injury prone attitude problems and above all that he trying to be greedy.

I'm really glad wolves loan him out before we play them he always performed against us

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope barca do give Xavi enough time to build team his tactics look straight out from these pep when it's working like today it's fun high press movement all spot on.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Big half from Barca. 3-1 against Atletico.

1-0 Atletico

1-1 Barca

2-1 Barca

3-1 Barca

Top Bottom