• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If RM could play Rodrygo on the right with Vinnie on the left 😋. Pity Rodrygo is also right footed, but he’s pretty good with his left, too. I just don’t see him being happy with his minutes, given his ability and how many times he’s saved RM’s bacon.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vini Jr. 3-1. Ceballos with a good interception leading to this. The defenders gave him a lot of space though.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What the heck was that tackle from Gabriel Paulista on Vini Jr? Clearly something going on behind the scenes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ceballos is balling at the moment. Getting into his prime now.
And people called me crazy when I said Ceballos is breaking into the Real Madrid team around the last CL final.

Fact is Ceballos helped us win a cup, laid a good word in with Odeegard for him to choose us as a loan destination and is now thriving at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

The vitrol he got at times was way over the top. In some ways he too is responsible for where we are today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What the heck was that tackle from Gabriel Paulista on Vini Jr? Clearly something going on behind the scenes.
Gabriel has apologised to Vini and said that nerves and the club situation got to him. Ancellotti was sympathetic as well being an ex player. I think Gabriel is known for mad moments as opposed to violence

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like real Madrid and handing Barcelona la liga title very poor result today mallorca. They'll be 8 points behind Barcelona if they won today still 18 games to go

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some proper streets won’t forget guys for Mallorca with Nastasic and Grenier lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brilliant from Raphinha, first of all shows his pace, then he does superbly to put it on a plate for Gavi.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom