• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol simeone making excuse about Correa is short and Rudi is tall. It was clear elbow to chest stupid from correa A.Madrid were doing well

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
From the U19 who is performing briliantly under Raul.

Had already an assist in his first sub in the last game.
Real Madrid seriously good when come to finding those young talent. He look really talented first time i watch him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This result great for barca they'll be 10 points ahead if they won thier game this weekend. With them out of europa can't see them slipping

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Real Madrid seriously good when come to finding those young talent. He look really talented first time i watch him
yeah but normally they aren't coming from their own youth. Since Valverde nearly nobody came through. Everyone got sold, especially fullbacks like Fran Garcia, Hakimi or Miguel. Fran Garcia will come back at least.

But the title fight is over now - Italy, Spain and Frace are all already decided. Maybe Carlo can use the youth now a bit more in the league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just want to alert everyone.

Valencia are playing now and are currently sat one space from bottom in the table and two points from safety.

Would never imagine them getting relegated normally. Not beyond impossible that them and Sevilla go down.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Valencia are playing now and are currently sat one space from bottom in the table and two points from safety.

Would never imagine them getting relegated normally. Not beyond impossible that them and Sevilla go down.
Is mad if they go down but look thier president not helping its just matter of time

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Valencia has struck me as a club that have been run really poorly for a long while. Incredible to think they used to be regulars in the CL almost as a given. Then again this is the same club that appointed Gary Neville as manager with no managerial experience and unable to speak Spanish so they're clearly a massive mess.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Btw I just looked because I was interested but Malaga are fighting relegation in the 2nd division which is crazy considering where they were 10 years ago desperately unlucky not to reach a CL semi-final.

Top Bottom