• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Larsson - Djourou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Limpar

Since Seb and Johann eased into the first team the reserves haven't won a game. And after they were left out because of the return of Toure and Eboue the first team hasn't won a domestic game...

...as long as they stay in limbo neither the first team or the reserves will manage to captialise on their winning habits. It's a shame...

gunnerGH

Established Member
Everyone has no doubt they both have he talent. They are just too inexperienced at the moment and too weak to be playing first team football.

Giving them the experience of playing odd games is good though!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I don't think Djourou's too weak to be in the first team at all. Too inexperienced to be a regular right now, maybe. Even then, he's done well when he has played.

Ratinho

Established Member
They aren't in limbo. They are very young players, who happen to have better players infront of them.

It's incredibly simplistic to say, 'Oh we won when they were playing, and not when they weren't', doesn't work on any level.

Reyes(9)

They showed that they deserve to be in Arsenal coz they played very well ..and they both are excellent lads for the Future if not in these days .. Djouro showed that he is solid in the back and in my opinion he's better than Senderos ..!!

Anders Limpar

Hahahaha...but it's the truth, isn't it...we have to have something to laugh about in times like this. Limbo i.e neither playing in the first team or the reserves, they are in between...I promise we would have won the game against the scums last night if they had played...

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah, ok they are in limbo. They'll probably never play for either the first team or the reserves again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom