• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well done to Wenger for finding Kos in the French 2nd division or wherever, fact is they are both the wrong side of their peak, from here on in its downhill all the way. No doubt they will both carry on and both continue to make mistakes. I've had more than enough for now and I dont see things improving anytime soon. Top 6 here we come!

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Koscielny has had an average season and is not quite the player he was but games like this shows he`s still our best and most important defender.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Koscielny being dominated in a big game again, colour me surprised..

He looks finished tbh, and we need to upgrade in the summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guy's never been as good as we've rated him tbh, always has a **** up in him and is prone to being bullied.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Not his fault Wenger hasn't replaced him and forces him to continue on.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Seems to have lost his ability to jump, would be consistent with all the stories about how his Achilles is done for. Not signing a CB this winter is going to haunt us for the rest of the season.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
He has been very suspect since the final half of last season and it seems to be only going downwards for Kos.

He needs to be benched or sold next season. No longer a starter material.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The thing it Koscielny is that we've always rated him mad highly, but other than his partnership with Mertesacker can any of us say he was really ever world class? He's made so many mistakes in big (and small) games over the years i never saw what everyone did, he was trash with Vermaelen and he's trash with Mustafi only Mertesacker was a good fit.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How many CBs do we need in the summer? Koscielny needs to be replaced and take a squad role. Mustafi goes from one extreme to the next, Holding barely makes the squad now and I doubt anyone really wants to see Chambers on a regular basis.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Needs to go. Only way he does is retirement or Wenger leaving

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Harry Kane bullied him at times today.

I'd still say Koscielny on one leg is a better option than Mustafi.

We need 2 CBs this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom