• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's been done for some time. Tonight was nothing new, he should be a back up option next season.

HBL

Established Member
You don't try whatever complete stupidity he was doing in a situation like that.

He has been massive for us over the years but has sadly always had a mistake in a big match in him.
He shouldn’t have tried whatever he was trying but he isn’t finished at all. Still our best cb and I’d back him to look great again next to a competent cb not an absolute calamity like Mustafi.

Unfortunately football is a game of margins, his error got punished, when errors from others didn’t. Plenty of occasions where Özil, Welbeck and Wilshere gave the ball away in dodgy areas but they didn’t get punished.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
He shouldn’t have tried whatever he was trying but he isn’t finished at all. Still our best cb and I’d back him to look great again next to a competent cb not an absolute calamity like Mustafi.

Unfortunately football is a game of margins, his error got punished, when errors from others didn’t. Plenty of occasions where Özil, Welbeck and Wilshere gave the ball away in dodgy areas but they didn’t get punished.

CB's can't afford to make mistakes on a regular basis, it's harsh but that's just how it is. I thought he was absolutely fantastic tonight but there's not much point if you're going to **** up like he did in the end.

HBL

Established Member
Laughable comments. Our fans really are some of the worst, he is our best cb so we have no choice but to play him. Don’t even try and tell me Mustafi, Chambers or Holding are better.

I’ll wait for the comments saying Mertesacker made him next because no doubt some of you will be chatting sh*t like that next.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He was fantastic, that one mistake aside. Sadly, that one mistake matters a lot. I'm sad for him tbh.
But that's always Koscielny. He has always been that guy with the game changing mistake in him. He has never had the CB partner he needed though. Sad story but we need to move on.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Laughable comments. Our fans really are some of the worst, he is our best cb so we have no choice but to play him. Don’t even try and tell me Mustafi, Chambers or Holding are better.

I’ll wait for the comments saying Mertesacker made him next because no doubt some of you will be chatting sh*t like that next.

Let us rant please. Come back with your common sense tomorrow.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Kos has had at least one brain fart in store in every big game Arsenal has played. Even during his prime.

Massively overrated here by fellow users.

Needs to accept a Per role from next season or must be sold. I’d rather give the young guns (Chambers, Holding and the Greek guy) a chance.

BBF

Always rated Koscielny but he's completely finished now. He was quality once upon a time but now he's even more error prone, slower and hasn't matured defensively in almost 2 years.

Time for him to take a step back.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Always rated Koscielny but he's completely finished now. He was quality once upon a time but now he's even more error prone, slower and hasn't matured defensively in almost 2 years.

Time for him to take a step back.
Also more unreliable and injury prone as well!

I’ve been upset with him for quite some time now but personally today was the straw that broke the camels back.

He is totally finished as a top tier CB! I cannot see him starting a crucial European SF for any of our other Top Six rivals. Not even Liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom