• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From what I can see United and Sp**s conceded less and we conceded the same amount as Leicester. All around the same though 35/36. If we had a world class striker that season instead of an exhausted Giroud who knows what would have happened. Özil got 19 assists.
Yeah only one goal different.

Sp**s only had 13 clean sheets, we had 18. And Squawka defensive stats Arsenal 4264, Sp**s 3870, United 2502

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I've seen December being mentioned on twitter as his target for return. All being well with hopefully no setbacks.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It'll ebe integrating to see who the new guy selects as captain given how long he is out for. And given the fact we are very likely to buy a new Cb could very much h place Koscielnys long term position at the club in doubt.

It'll ebe integrating to see who the new guy selects as captain given how long he is out for. And given the fact we are very likely to buy a new Cb could very much h place Koscielnys long term position at the club in doubt.

Do we need a captain?

Everybody knows Özil is the captain, running the club while on holiday in the Caribbean 24/7/52!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
And given the fact we are very likely to buy a new Cb could very much h place Koscielnys long term position at the club in doubt.
He'll be 33 in September. Long term isn't even in the question for him at this point.
I think next year may be his last season playing for us considering how many injuries he's had in the last 2 and it clearly affected his performance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Ah jesus, it's only just occurred to me how terribly sad it is that Kos may well be missing the opportunity to win the World Cup. Look at him go in that pool there, like an earnest wee dog :(
He's the reason I sort of want Croatia to win on Sunday. Heart wrenching for him in so many ways.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His absence is the reason why Croatia probably won’t win on Sunday.
I can't deny how good Umtiti and Varane have been and Kos may not have even made the squad if fit. There's truth in what you say but he's one of our players that I like on a personal level and that's why I'm sad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom