• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

He was arguably Wengers biggest find in terms of value for money and quality. Mind you how much did Wenger pay for Kolo Toure.

Players who wasn’t on any bodies radar cost Arsenal next to nothing and could of been sold for £30mil+ in prime years

Wryer

Should have been part of a WC winning squad. Shame.

I thought France lacked pace and aggression at the defense and Kos would have shone.

Pity.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
m48s11M.png

Without his injuries, he would still probably be a fantastic defender until the age of 34. He was fantastic at his peak and look how Ramos and Chiellini are playing at the age of 32-33.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You mean it's not Gallas and Toure!?!!

Gallas-Toure was solid for a shorter period than Kos-Per I believe. In the second half of the 07-08 season we really started to leak goals, while in the 08-09 season we had a constant problem in that regard.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Back in light training today.

Emery said in the conference that he's running and working so there is positive progress. We might see him play before Christmas if there are no setbacks.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
at one point he was probably the best in the world doing interceptions and winning duels.

A 1000% Wenger defender.
Will never forget his aerial interception on the final day of the season 2014 (i think). Leaped 2 meters in the air and brought the ball down on his foot more gently than I've ever seen a player bring a ball down. Got up, held his hand up to signal to the team to relax and gain control of the game which we then did. Thrilling player in his peak. One of my favourite ever Arsenal players and a true gentleman of the game!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will never forget his aerial interception on the final day of the season 2014 (i think). Leaped 2 meters in the air and brought the ball down on his foot more gently than I've ever seen a player bring a ball down. Got up, held his hand up to signal to the team to relax and gain control of the game which we then did. Thrilling player in his peak. One of my favourite ever Arsenal players and a true gentleman of the game!
I remember his kung-fu clearance in Man $ity's game v/s Kompany (i think)

It is a shame he missed out on a WC winner medal. He deserved it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What I'll always remember about him is how he pocketed Messi multiple times when both were at their peak. I don't think I've ever seen another defender make him look anonymous more than once(in a Barca shirt at least).

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What I'll always remember about him is how he pocketed Messi multiple times when both were at their peak. I don't think I've ever seen another defender make him look anonymous more than once(in a Barca shirt at least).

When we got screwed at the Nou Camp (Van Judas red card), Kos and Djourou were both outstanding. They put in a real defensive masterclass and didn’t deserve to lose.

TheArsenalis

He was arguably Wengers biggest find in terms of value for money and quality. Mind you how much did Wenger pay for Kolo Toure.

Players who wasn’t on any bodies radar cost Arsenal next to nothing and could of been sold for £30mil+ in prime years
This is why i dont bang on about arsenal should spend, we just need to find quality players. Their cost is irrelevant. Could spend big and get trash ala mustafi. Could spend peanuts and get sol Campbell.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

There are a fair few candidates for that tbf: Vieira, Anelka, Toure, Adebayor, Sagna, RVP...the list goes on. But Kos was terrific value, such a good find. We could really do with another young Kos right now, but these days it'd be about 20-30m or so.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he exudes technical quality. One of the most elegant defenders i have ever seen play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom