• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd love to win the EL not just for the club but to see this guy lifting a decent trophy alone. For what he cost and where he started to what he's done for us is remarkable. He's not truly WC but he's solid enough 90% of the time and has stuck with us through some dark times. I just hope he can stay fit for the rest of the year.
Beautiful post about quite a special player who many of us are extremely fond of.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If I had the power to make anyone a permanent member of the first team, Kos would have been it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have to admit I thought Kos was finished for us. For him to be playing at this level so quickly after such a long time out is a sign of a very special player. He hasn't just done a job, he's done a great job, better than before his lay off which goes to show how it was holding him back. I think he has a year left, I'm not saying give him an extension but I'm more than happy for him to see it out and even continue a role within the club after that.

HBL

Established Member
Feel like his form in the last 6-8 weeks has slid under the radar. Maybe not as quick as he once was but he has been very good recently, him and Sokratis are the first choice partnership whilst Holding is out injured.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Warrior levels that. Also refusing to get replaced and get musti in field.

For 9 years this guy has been putting his body on the line for this club. Nothing but respect for him. People will always point to his mistakes he's made down the years but there's been so many big moments and big performances from him not to be really appreciative of what he's done here. There was at times during the Wenger years when he was defending absolutely on his own.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Don't think him, or any of our back 3 for that matter, was any good. But credit where credit is due, their role is very demanding and they put a shift in.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Had a very solid season since he's returned. Impressive comeback from a bad injury and one where a lot of people were thinking he may be done given his age, etc. But he's clearly not ready to pack it in at all.
Dont' remember exacly. But apparently because of the injury and how they handled it, someone said that he might comeback better after the injury. Don't remember exacly, but it feels like he's played better since he came back than he did before the injury

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sokratis and Koscielny could be our Bonucci-Chiellini Duo.

Just two experienced CBs who are doing their job very concentrated for 90 minutes. I don't need more from CBs.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I hope he gets a move to a league winning side. Maybe Juve or PSG want to give him a ride along. He should have had a few leagues and at least one world cup to his name. Always gave 150%.

He is an Arsenal great and would have been a legend if we had better players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom