• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A lot of contracts aren't worth the paper they are printed on to begin with but at least it is a little security for the club. Hopefully we aren't in this position. Koscielny will go he has said time and time again he wants to win.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think he might be tempted if a serious offer came in. His interview in L'Equipe made him sound really frustrated. He is at his peak and this might be his final chance at winning some serious silverware.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
:lol: the hysterical state of this thread... Koscielny isn't leaving, that is a guarantee. Would argue he might even retire at Arsenal.
Doubt that. It won't happen this summer but Mark my words (pun fully intended), if we do not put in a legitimate push for the title and come short again we will have an exodus. I fear we would lose Kos, Özil, Alexis, Bellerin, Nacho (will need upgrading anyway) and possibly Joel (if he isn't moved sooner)

Several posters here predicted this mess on the 2-3rd Sept 2015

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have not seen or read anything from Kos, in french or english, to remotely suggest that he would like to leave. We can put this rumor in the silly ones folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom