Laurent Koscielny

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by THunter, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Mate understand what you are saying but asking special treatment after he has been here after as long he has been here is not unreasonable , not to mention there will be resentment within the dressing room as well . Not everyone but there will be .

2. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

‘Didn’t put a foot wrong’ :lol: have we been watching the same player?

3. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Except for Gallas who was still a warrior inspite of his shortcomings all those players had fantastic mentalities. They just didn't have any faith in Kroenkcunt showing any ambition.

4. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Its difficult for you to see with all of Kroenke's cash blocking your eyes.

5. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

Slow as ****, but Merte was the real deal. Standout professional and also one of few genuine characters in the game.

Taxi Driver, BigPoppaPump and say yes like this.
  6. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

He turned down Bayern a few years ago when he was in his prime.

I think he deserves to be released for his loyalty over the years. Realistically, how much could we get for a broken down 33 year old anyway?

carlito'sway likes this.
  7. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Active Member

Good. More money for new players.

Don't bother turning up at any of the club's facilities. Take your **** attitude, lighter wallet, and **** right off.

say yes and Sapient Hawk like this.
  8. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Policing Emery's English Skills

Whatever your opinion about his playing ability, the guy is a mild mannered gent. For him to do something like this, he’s pretty upset.

Worries me that the values Wenger brought to this club are disappearing fast. Exchanging respect for ruthlessness isn’t always a recipe for success.

IchirotoV2, carlito'sway and celestis like this.
  9. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

He also turned Real Madrid. If he's this upset it shows you how Kroenke is destroying everything Wenger has built.

10. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Emery is pretty ruthless. Can't believe he said goodbye to his good old teeth he had for more than 40 years just like that.

11. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Thought that our captain and great servant of the club of last 9 years would get more support from fans than this.

Like he didn't go through terrible injury not long ago and want to play in slower league in hims home land before he retire.

Lets support him and hope he gets out! He deserve it!

carlito'sway and Nicenho like this.
  12. say yes

say yes To VAR

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. My foreskin has better leadership credentials than Koscielny. Worst captain we’ve had at the club for as long as I can remember.

Hilarious the way people are trying to use this to criticise the club / Emery. Only mistake they’ve made was allowing this certified loser wear the armband.

13. Dammit

Dammit Well-Known Member

The Fabregas route. If it's true then it's disgusting

14. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Active Member

Imagine if I said to my employer that I wasn't going to turn up to (compulsory) work because some competitor was keen hire me and on a longer contract. It would be a short meeting with management, with one party leaving the meeting with a cardboard box...

Edit: imagine also that I was the employee who was sick all the time and couldn't go a full year like everyone else.

15. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

I support his wish to get out. I do not support us not getting a cent from him leaving. He is welcomed to leave as long as we get paid, even if it's just a few million. That few million could have allowed us to seal the Tierney deal.

16. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

Except Koscielny is following the same Cesc route. His behavior is created by Wenger's "values", one where we are weak willed and let our players push us around. This is what that lead to the decline of the club, why we are struggling to get good money from selling our players. Not being able to stamp out this kind of behavior is precisely one of the reasons why Wenger had to be kicked out of the club.

17. Tom349

Tom349 Active Member

Absolutely disgraceful some of the post people have made on here and other platforms. You've got guys bringing up Per and comparing him to Kos when Kos is now the same age as what Per was when he retired last season and essentially Kos wants to move back to France and retire there. He can't keep up with the Premier league anymore but he is still capable of playing for mid tier ligue 1 club and not have the pressure and expectations that come with playing at a club like Arsenal. How hard is that too understand, he ins't forcing a move so play for a rival or a big club in another league so why the drama? Which given his service and loyalty over the past 9 years our club should be operating in much better faith and wish him all the best.

18. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

They're not real captains if you compare them with Gerrard,Lahm,Zanetti,Maldini,Totti etc.

19. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

Why do people think they know players personalities? It don’t matter if he’s mild mannered or not it’s what your agent is there for. People are tryna blame the backroom staff for a situation we’ve been in 100 times.

Just because he cries and lets other players bully him and in general is a bit of a coward doesn’t mean he’s not capable of this.

say yes likes this.
  20. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

"Acting like a dick" Do you know something we don't know? Are you basing your opinion the club press release?
    Nobody in their right mind should take this shambolic statement at face value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.