• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Honestly man whoever we get linked with you literally downplay their talent. It's disgusting, what even is your purpose on here?
far from everyone....sign of badly run club is you are linked with bad players who wont improve you. Unlike you who big up everyone we are linked with and now even trying to convincve people ramsdale will be top player

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

except Lacazette has better goalstats than martinez who has 37 goals in 100 seria A games last 3 seasons while laca has 36 in 96 league games last 3 seasons. He is similar player to laca, when they were same age laca was way better imo.

Have you checked Lautaro’s age? He’s 23 and you’re comparing him to a player that has peaked already and is finished. He can’t run.

Lautaro scored 17 goals in the Serie A last season and he’ll provide us with a lot more than Lacazette is currently doing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
far from everyone....sign of badly run club is you are linked with bad players who wont improve you. Unlike you who big up everyone we are linked with and now even trying to convincve people ramsdale will be top player

The fact you're comparing Lautaro and Lacazette for starters is absolutely shocking. The fact you're then saying he's a bad player is even worse.

I dont need to convince anyone that's my opinion. He could quite easily be a top player in the future whether that's for Arsenal or elsewhere. He's only 23 years old.

You need to shape up.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Have you checked Lautaro’s age? He’s 23 and you’re comparing him to a player that has peaked already and is finished. He can’t run.

Lautaro scored 17 goals in the Serie A last season and he’ll provide us with a lot more than Lacazette is currently doing.
I know his age....I also know his profile wouldnt suit our team. he cant lead the line and looked good for the first time when Lukaku carried him. he plays of Lukaku who is the star of the team. There is no way he can play as lone striker in the PL and anyone who syas he can havent really watched him. If you want a striker who scored same amount from Seria A who has the profile to do ell in the PL, then Berradi is your guy

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The whole point in going for Lautaro would be the fact that he drops in. He drops deep and sometimes acts as a number 10. Which is what we want in our striker. Then the two wide forwards can cut into that space. He plays perfectly for what Arteta wants and i can see why we are interested.

He has Lacazette vibes but he's a lot better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I know his age....I also know his profile wouldnt suit our team. he cant lead the line and looked good for the first time when Lukaku carried him. he plays of Lukaku who is the star of the team. There is no way he can play as lone striker in the PL and anyone who syas he can havent really watched him. If you want a striker who scored same amount from Seria A who has the profile to do ell in the PL, then Berradi is your guy

Aguero? But it depends on what type of striker you’re looking for. I’ve watched Lautaro Martinez at Inter and he’s a very good player. He’ll improve us…100%.

Our fans are itching for a Giroud MKII but when he was here they were bashing him and saying he’s a donkey, lamppost etc.

Diesel

It's a difficult one to judge because any player from abroad can be good or bad. But I have a good feeling about Lau.

That explains why ESR didn't get a look in and didn't play and hasn't been given the number 10 shirt.

You really think Saka wouldn't be playing if Arteta was here first? What sort of opinion even is that.
I think martinez is leagues ahead of tammy. Night and day. Why do people post theselevels of fakearsenal news.. schadenfreude at expense of arsenal fans

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Aguero? But t depends on what type of striker you’re looking for. I’ve watched Lautaro Martinez at Inter and he’s a very good player. He’ll improve us…100%.

Our fans are itching for a Giroud MKII but when he was here they were bashing him and saying he’s a donkey, lamppost etc.

It's bizarre he's actually saying he wouldn't work here. The guy pretty much offers what Laca offers up front whilst being 10x better and 7 years younger.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The whole point in going for Lautaro would be the fact that he drops in. He drops deep and sometimes acts as a number 10. Which is what we want in our striker. Then the two wide forwards can cut into that space. He plays perfectly for what Arteta wants and i can see why we are interested.

That’s the whole problem. If that’s what Arteta want then it just shows why he is seen as bad manager. We don’t have the wide forwards to go central. That’s not saka and pepe don’t have the movement to make those runs close to enough. Most of the times he is out wide. Auba is a top class goal scorer despite having off season last year. Replacing him with a lesser natural goal scorer when you don’t have another goal scorer in the team is asking for trouble.
Martinez is good player even if I think overrated. But completely wrong profile

Barca is prime example of just getting good players with not much thought on how to get the best out of them and how they suit your other players

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bidding on a player that you have no chance of getting. Forgive my cynicism, but I think that is probably where we are with this one.

Quality player though, I would love to be proven wrong.
Villa bid for ESR because they were being strung along by his agent. It says here Edu has enquired about Martinez because he's aiming for top players to get the team back into the CL I don't think these two situations have much in common.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Villa bid for ESR because they were being strung along by his agent. It says here Edu has enquired about Martinez because he's aiming for top players to get the team back into the CL I don't think these two situations have much in common.
He has 2 years on his deal and they want to extend him. We are useful tool to get better deal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He has 2 years on his deal and they want to extend him. We are useful tool to get better deal.
Inter are considering the future of striker Lautaro Martinez, with the club hoping to extend the Argentine’s contract but also willing to let him leave for the right offer.

This according to Italian news outlet Gazzetta.it, who report that Martinez could be allowed to depart for €70 million amid interest from Spanish giants Real and Atletico Madrid.

Martinez’s current deal runs until the summer of 2023, and the Nerazzurri’s are not in a rush to deal with his situation, but contract extension talks are firmly on the club’s agenda.

It remains to be seen if the 23-year-old will reach an agreement with the club, however, and he is not considered unsellable with his valuation reportedly set at €7-8 million.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That’s the whole problem. If that’s what Arteta want then it just shows why he is seen as bad manager. We don’t have the wide forwards to go central. That’s not saka and pepe don’t have the movement to make those runs close to enough. Most of the times he is out wide. Auba is a top class goal scorer despite having off season last year. Replacing him with a lesser natural goal scorer when you don’t have another goal scorer in the team is asking for trouble.
Martinez is good player even if I think overrated. But completely wrong profile

Barca is prime example of just getting good players with not much thought on how to get the best out of them and how they suit your other players

What? One of Pepe's biggest qualities is coming inside and playing that way lol.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Why are you even bothering? There is absolutely no chance of this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom