• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I actually wanted Kane to stay at Sp**s in the end. It wasn’t like they’re gonna win anything. These absolute ****s are so lucky. They’ve built their club off getting lucky twice with Bale and now Kane.

Yeah Kane almost had a 20/20 season and they still weren’t close to doing anything, there was a ceiling to how good they could be with that team and it wasn’t scary. They invest the Kane money well they’ll potentially have a much better team and future. Really hoping City doesn’t give them a lifeline.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does someone can see the article Gary posted? Why when i click it direct me to the times home page lol

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's actually funny raging when we know we can't do nothing unless laca is gone 😭. Of course we going to lose most of our targets if we can't get rid lol.
Blame Lacazette all you like, but this window falls on Edu and Arteta, not a player with 11 months left on his contract.

For a 70m target, Laca would have been paid to leave if they really wanted him.

OSBK

Established Member
You don't get it. We are after a striker, so as fans, we should want the better option. We will end up with Tammy Abraham.

As a fan im sick of seeing a horrific back 4 and midfield. As a fan i see we have 4 strikers already at the club and a billion wingers. So its not i dont get it, its im not buying into the "lets get a big name forward to appease the fans" anymore.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We aren't signing a striker anyway without selling strikers first.

Edu and Arteta will sign Maddison for 70m in the last days of the transfer window, so every Arsenal Fan will forget their incompetence again.

Vibra

Established Member
We don't need a striker.

We need midfielders more but I think we definitely need a striker, for every good game Auba played, he had 2 where he was ****ing awful and Lacazette is aging like Rooney. We've barely seen Balogun and I personally don't rate Eddie but maybe you do

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who cares if Sp**s get him, they are Sp**s.

Kane had an Henry level season, they barely got Conference League :lol:

This definitely means Kane is off, if they couldn't do anything with a peak Kane that was used to the league...the odds on a young player, in his first season doing anything for them is very small.

As others have said, it's annoying how lucky Sp**s got with Bale and Kane...but that luck didn't really result in anything, they haven't won any trophies in that time...and their team was pretty good then.

Now the rest of Sp**s team, is kinda all over the place...backing Auba and Laca to outscore this scrub, and for us to finish ahead of them!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's actually funny raging when we know we can't do nothing unless laca is gone 😭. Of course we going to lose most of our targets if we can't get rid lol.

If the narrative is we have money and need squad spaces, then we can probably loan Lacazette to Lyon or someone like that and break even cost wise, while also upgrading on him.

It's obvious by now that we don't care about tanking player's values, given Kola, Torreira, AMN, et al., so this "having to have squad spaces" is mostly excuses.

Again, if the narrative is money is not an issue, why not compromise on Xhaka and upgrade on him? Same goes for Lacazette, Hector, etc.

If we want to catch up to the 7 teams above us, we need to act like a big club in regards to players coming in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Blame Lacazette all you like, but this window falls on Edu and Arteta, not a player with 11 months left on his contract.

For a 70m target, Laca would have been paid to leave if they really wanted him.
That's true but we have to make sure players are out of door Sp**s 100% know Kane is leaving they can act quick. Do we even know laca has bids? Also canceling the contract will cost us 10m that too much money

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Falling further down day by day. I was telling my mate yesterday who supports United that I could honestly see Villa/Leeds/Everton finishing above us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom