• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Chances of signing him are probably the same as signing Messi, to be fair.

47-DEDDD4-FC87-4-E7-F-90-C2-700-D326-CE3-F7.jpg

smashed

It would be great to have him and everything but can't we just spend 65m on a CM instead?
I think that having 2 top quality cm's moves the needle alot more than a neves+Martinez combo for example
That will currently get you Jimmy Maddison.
Any top 65m CMs are unlikely to want to come.

Malky

Established Member
Shocked this thread is still open. That said, this would be a proper show of intent, but, you'd think if Inter were open to selling there would be a list of clubs infront of us for him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Shocked this thread is still open. That said, this would be a proper show of intent, but, you'd think if Inter were open to selling there would be a list of clubs infront of us for him.

I'd say the biggest stumbling block is him wanted to move from a title winner with CL to us.

Real dont have any money, neither does Barca.
So those 2 are out. Atletico wont sign another striker either. La liga done.

Bayern aint interested. BL done.

CIty are looking at Grealish and Kane, so no.
ManU has no spots for this and no money left for that either.
Chealsea have their eyes set on Haaland, they wont go big on someone else imo.

If he wants to come, it's an easy road imo.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinez looks like a young Aguero. Good movement and strong against markers. His finishing occasionally seems someway off but his goal tally gets better season by seaon. Some of his shooting execusion is wicked.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
except Lacazette has better goalstats than martinez who has 37 goals in 100 seria A games last 3 seasons while laca has 36 in 96 league games last 3 seasons. He is similar player to laca, when they were same age laca was way better imo.
How can you not see Martínez is so much more technically gifted and offers so much more than just scoring goals?

Or you want someone who is technically dead, who offers nothing for 89mins, other than the second he touches the ball and get a goal? Someone who just scores but make the team so much worse off?

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I know his age....I also know his profile wouldnt suit our team. he cant lead the line and looked good for the first time when Lukaku carried him. he plays of Lukaku who is the star of the team. There is no way he can play as lone striker in the PL and anyone who syas he can havent really watched him. If you want a striker who scored same amount from Seria A who has the profile to do ell in the PL, then Berradi is your guy
False 9 is what we need.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
This would be a fantastic signing, but an expensive signing. I highly doubt anyone who says this is likely. Less likely than Maddison in my opinion.

TinFish

I'd say the biggest stumbling block is him wanted to move from a title winner with CL to us.

Real dont have any money, neither does Barca.
So those 2 are out. Atletico wont sign another striker either. La liga done.

Bayern aint interested. BL done.

CIty are looking at Grealish and Kane, so no.
ManU has no spots for this and no money left for that either.
Chealsea have their eyes set on Haaland, they wont go big on someone else imo.

If he wants to come, it's an easy road imo.
"Easy road." lmfao

Maybe he can just wait a few more seasons before a better opportunity exists? Is he obligated to move for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom