• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This one has life in it, Bellerin + £60m cash. and throw him £300k p/w. **** it, if oil can run riot in the PL so can corporate america.

then throw £3.50 at bankrupt barca for dest and fati.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be a huge coup but almost impossible. Would soften the blow of no CM or RB. He and Maddison would actually make me get tattoos on each bum cheek of their faces.

Goonger

There's no way this is happening. If somehow, he can be convinced to come to England, then surely City & Chelsea would be all over it?!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Question is....Arteta's knock so far has produced intriguing results, from the mercurial talent that is willian to the king of the Ghanaian sands himself partey.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Lautaro has more ambition then locatelli, he has the balls to move out of italy and tough it out, Locatelli would like to bend over and be taken by the monopolisation that is Juventus.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
There's no way this is happening. If somehow, he can be convinced to come to England, then surely City & Chelsea would be all over it?!

Dream signing man. I can't think of many other strikers in that price bracket I'd actually want or could potentially be attainable. Very difficult for us this window.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That seems a shallow foundation to build hope on this transfer.

Really don't see this as a realistic transfer.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Miss him...

0_GettyImages-1195096848.jpg

...The Dream Team just ain't been the same without him :(
Teamwork makes the dream work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom