• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 ways this doesn't happen :
1. We can't sell laca and can't pay whatever inter expect
2. Chelsea or city or some club in Europe comes in to the picture.
You are right but no club in Europe this summer open to over pay and Chelsea city look have Haaland and Kane in thier mind

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're telling me I just woke up to this? Forget morning sex this is even better.

They say the player would be open to the move. Jesus christ, get it done!!!!!!!

Jack Circus

Send Laca to the nice farm in the countryside, Lautaro is quality. Wouldn't play him lone striker though, you'd want Auba or Martinelli LW while Lautaro drops deep.

Take the 10 shirt off ASMR and give it to this guy.

Kysus

If true we have to go ALL IN and get him nomatter what.

Not only is he a massive upgrade for our team but also a real statement of intent that immediately makes us a much more attractive option for other players too.

Sign him, a CM like Paredes and a young promising RB and we are ready to compete.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Send Laca to the nice farm in the countryside, Lautaro is quality. Wouldn't play him lone striker though, you'd want Auba or Martinelli LW while Lautaro drops deep.

Take the 10 shirt off ASMR and give it to this guy.
Why 10?
He can take 11
LM11

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What would it cost about £60M? So much more cost effective than Maddison.

I'd be over the moon with this guy plus Ødegaard. Push Laca out after its done. Also he can comfortably play in the role behind the striker so it isn't like we would desperately have to get rid of Laca.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Robson ex Arsenal player and seria a commentator don’t really rate him

You do realise this goes against everything you've been saying, did you even watch the video? They all say he's an outstanding player just needs consistency. Little bit in Lukaku's shadow so if he joins us he would be the main guy.

Tom349

Perfect striker to pair with Martinelli and Saka/Pepe moving forward.

Bellerin/Lacazette and 50m. Inter wouldn't lose anything given they are where you go for PL players to retire.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You do realise this goes against everything you've been saying, did you even watch the video? They all say he's an outstanding player just needs consistency. Little bit in Lukaku's shadow so if he joins us he would be the main guy.
All i see when i look at this deal is an Alexis Sanchez. A player who is currently a sidekick but will thrive as the main man.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Say we get him, what do you think it would mean for the CAM spot? I think this would be it for us. Auba would play more on the left (ugh), and ESR will be our CAM.

Would you be happy with this? Another season of Partey Xhaka and ESR as our midfield 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom