• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It was so obvious that he’d be the Vardy replacement.

We need a striker regardless. Should be one of our main priorities. Surprised we didn’t go for Cavani or Luis Suarez last summer when they were available and binned Lacazette.

Issue with them is your going to have the same problem year after. I'm warming to the idea of Martinez.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Issue with them is your going to have the same problem year after. I'm warming to the idea of Martinez.

As long they got us top 4 then that’s all that matters plus we would have had a very good chance had we signed Luis Suarez imo.

He scored 21 goals last season in the La Liga and IIRC Atletico got him for 5m? Issue is we had no CL to tempt him here.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yo I’ve been saying this for a while now.

How we can start another season with Lacazette, Nketiah and Balogun as our options is crazy. Not including Auba as he’ll play outwide.
1627753296136.jpeg
Fully fit and firing he’ll be a problem. We need a world class right back.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 3845
Fully fit and firing he’ll be a problem. We need a world class right back.

I like Martinelli but if Arteta didn’t play him in one of our biggest games of the season as a number 9 when he was the only option, do you think he’ll give him a chance there next season?

Also, he’s scored 5 goals in his last two season in the PL. The same with Nketiah and his 4 goals over two PL seasons. Can we really rely on them to get us 15+ goals next season?

It’s essential that we sign a striker this window.

mirrorstare

If it's feasible then it's time for Arteta to start one of his classic "the project" scams on him.

And for Martinelli to pack his bags tbh, he and Balogun will clearly get Saliba'd if this happens.

Xorspy

Looks like Arsenal are willing to offer Lacazette+Bellerin+cash for Martinez. Thats the idea behind the interest in the player.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Still very raw. Wouldn't expect much competition for him. I guess it all hinges on if we can shift Lacazette, i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom