• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I just don't see why he would want to come here? No European football, English weather and a club that has had its worst season in decades? Hardly the stuff that would inspire an Argentinian.

Guess our hope is Arteta's power of persuasion.

Malky

Established Member
With Chelsea having serious interest in Lukaku it's even more difficult to be excited about any chance of this happening.
Chelsea get him and this lad becomes untouchable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

look like Inter will sell Lukaku if things get really desperate for them if we interested in Lautaro we need to get deal done now or Inter will likely get Lukaku. either way all depends on Laca we need to get him sold or loan out.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I just don't see why he would want to come here? No European football, English weather and a club that has had its worst season in decades? Hardly the stuff that would inspire an Argentinian.

Forget all that, it all hinges on LaCassette have you not heard.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

look like Inter will sell Lukaku if things get really desperate for them if we interested in Lautaro we need to get deal done now or Inter will likely get Lukaku. either way all depends on Laca we need to get him sold or loan out.
Chelsea will sign lukaku. Unlike Arsenal when they want a player they don’t fanny around and play games. Martinez will get his new contract. Will be interesting to see Chelsea with world class striker. They will be serious contender for the league

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chelsea will sign lukaku. Unlike Arsenal when they want a player they don’t fanny around and play games. Martinez will get his new contract. Will be interesting to see Chelsea with world class striker. They will be serious contender for the league

Chelsea haven't signed a single player yet this summer wtf are you on about?

TinFish

Is this guy actually any good? Unfortunately I don’t know much about him. Something tells me he’s overrated

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Champions of Europe. They don’t need a lot of work. Just wc striker

Okay so why haven't they got it done sooner? Why are you moaning at Arsenal for getting big money deals done but not having the same outlook for Chelsea? Support the club properly or not at all.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Okay so why haven't they got it done sooner? Why are you moaning at Arsenal for getting big money deals done but not having the same outlook for Chelsea? Support the club properly or not at all.
We only got Ben white who wouldn’t get in Chelsea’s team. What other big money move have we done? And we need far more work than Chelsea

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When you put it in that context, it's ridiculous we spent that much on Ben White considering we could've put that towards Martinez.
Martinez was not in their plan, just a chance that turned up. Bit like Özil. In general when you do your analyse of the squad end of the season and make a list of what you need. Its best to stick to it and not jump on stuff that comes up. What ever plans and budget they had it wont be that + Martinez. So he will replace someone in that list and that area they planned to strengthen wont be

Arsenio Venger

when you have Arteta’s hair, anything is possible. We are just too accustomed to baldies making moves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we can easily double what he earning at inter we will have zero problems with that he earning 2.5M with inter currently and there was talks that he asking 6M a year we can offer him that specially if laca leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom