• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppervalleygunner

This is an interesting one, not simply because he's a talented player and a worthy successor to Auba, but because he wouldn't have been a remotely realistic option a year ago. If it weren't for Barca's financial situation, brought on by some massive above-market outlays for Dembele and Griezmann, he'd be totally off the table. Could see him being tempted by a big club, big wage packet, and the chance to lead the line himself instead of sharing the spoils with Lukaku. Not sure if we're that club, but would love to be proven wrong.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't get it - we can't sell any of our unwanted players, yet are rumoured to be up for spending over 100m on Maddison and Martinez, having just spent a smaller fortune on White

so where are these funds coming from? the Kroenkes? Father Christmas? the Jolly Green Giant?

someone enlighten me please

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
White £50 million, Maddison and Martinez at about £65-£70 million each, Ramsdale at about £35 million.

Arteta is my boy, but how the hell has he convinced Stan to give him this much money...he's been pretty crap as our coach so far, tbh :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

White £50 million, Maddison and Martinez at about £65-£70 million each, Ramsdale at about £35 million.

Arteta is my boy, but how the hell has he convinced Stan to give him this much money...he's been pretty crap as our coach so far, tbh :lol:
He listened to AFTV, they've been screaming for Kroenke to "invest" and give Arteta 200m cash to spend for the longest.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

No way that money is coming out of Stan’s wallet. I don’t buy it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No way that money is coming out of Stan’s wallet. I don’t buy it.

Imagine if we manage to bankrupt the club, by overspending on the likes of Ramsdale... that's the Arsenal I love!

Be like that behind the scenes clip from Phantom Menace, were Lucas says... "If we can get Jar Jar right, the rest of the movie will fall into place, we need to build around him"

Arteta and Stan really betting the farm on some average players, ffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom