• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean inter don't need to sell anymore but it depends on if Lautaro even wants to stay after seeing that. Fairly likely inter will give him what he wants now though...

Badger_Revenge

AFAIK, Borrowing rates in the US are really really low right now. If you want to leverage borrowed money on the risk of getting the Arsenal ship clicking financially right now, this is the time. Think of it as infrastructure week!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean inter don't need to sell anymore but it depends on if Lautaro even wants to stay after seeing that. Fairly likely inter will give him what he wants now though...

They’re rumoured to be buying two strikers so they could still sell him. They won’t need to sell him to generate funds but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll double or triple his salary.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lukaku to Chelsea kills this, tbh.

If we want a striker, we will have to go crawling back to Tammy...good window, has to be said...Arsenal really did everything in a perfectly, well thought out manner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lautaro is still leaving if Inter can't renew and get a good 60M euros offer Lautaro now will probably also look to leave Inter just lost their 2 key players i don't think he'll stick around for rebuild so let's see selling Lukaku confirmed me Inter situation is worse than expected and their owner is using Inter to cover the loses of his Chinese companies.

Riou

1_31373210-8576759-image-m-30_1596119323341.jpg

Riou

Fully on board now with getting Martinez, if we can get him.

Not sure Inter will lose both him and Lukaku in the same summer.

Badger_Revenge

That's a ridiculous offer for Lukaku if true. He's not that good, and success in Italy does not always translate into equivalent success in England. The only way that it makes any financial sense is if there is value added in blocking Arsenal's move for Martinez by providing Inter the means to improve their contract offer to him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Well, well, well. Looks like Tammy Abraham it is.

Gn1212

Lukaku to Chelsea kills this, tbh.

If we want a striker, we will have to go crawling back to Tammy...good window, has to be said...Arsenal really did everything in a perfectly, well thought out manner.
Not necessarily. Wouldn't be surprised if Inter sell him too, then proceed by getting Zapata and Correa which less than 80m in total.

It's reported he's not on good terms with Inter and their fans. The whole Barca debacle has left a sour taste in their mouths and there is a belief he'll leave the next chance he gets. Very likely he'll keep stalling on his contract renewal to force a move. Inter have destroyed their core the moment they let Conte. Just go all out and cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom