• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Daaamn we thought we had a whole month to play with inter. As the window get closer, one club will really rip us off. With 2 days cv left I can see us panicking contact real and they say 50 mil pound for Ødegaard lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
until he sign new contract we not closing this. people need to not put Lukaku stuff with Lautaro as long he not signing new contract Inter will be open to sell if right bid comes in.

Lautaro also must be thinking about the mess is going on at Inter not sure he'll stick around

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
until he sign new contract we not closing this. people need to not put Lukaku stuff with Lautaro as long he not signing new contract Inter will be open to sell if right bid comes in.

Lautaro also must be thinking about the mess is going on at Inter not sure he'll stick around

I hope you're right. I can see them offering Lautaro want he wants when Lukaku is sold.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bro lukaku is close to Chelsea. This is just wishful thinking. Once again a more serious club beat us to their goal by not messing around

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bro lukaku is close to Chelsea. This is just wishful thinking. Once again a more serious club beat us to their goal by not messing around
big difference because one club have done nothing all summer and they were saving their money on either Haaland and Lukaku meanwhile Arsenal have like 5-6 position to strengthen and need their current striker to leave. until Lautaro sign new contract his future is up in air you don't need to disagree because that a fact Inter are struggling to renew and he have 2 years left.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I mean. Did anyone really think we could get this guy lol.
At first i thought the same but he Keen to play in PL and he open to move so we have a chance but at the moment is complicated because Laca is here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still doesn't mean anything, we all read many times Lukaku is untouchable and not for sale after Hakimi.

until they make progress of the contract renewal at this point we can say yeah we should forget about him.

all of that is just waste of time and energy when Laca have zero interest and bids.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Before even thinking about Lautaro or any other striker we need to get the number 10 deal done first and few sales we can't keep just buying players we are nearing 30 players without european football you know how damaging is this lol.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Still doesn't mean anything, we all read many times Lukaku is untouchable and not for sale after Hakimi.

until they make progress of the contract renewal at this point we can say yeah we should forget about him.

all of that is just waste of time and energy when Laca have zero interest and bids.
What does him signing new deal got to do with us making bid? We haven’t made bid and Chelsea came in and offered a chance to solve their problems. It’s very unlikely they will let both their strikers go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom