• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Do we actually want Martinez? If so, get it done even if it means a poor loan or fee for Laca at the last minute. If we save money on transfers we will certainly fail with the current personnel. If we get mugged on sales but improve the team, we might dig ourselves out of this hole. Pre seasons are getting worse by the minute.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What does him signing new deal got to do with us making bid? We haven’t made bid and Chelsea came in and offered a chance to solve their problems. It’s very unlikely they will let both their strikers go
because Chelsea have bids and serious interest on Abraham he 100% gone and they clearing space for Lukaku meanwhile us Laca have neither serious interest and no bids we can't pay 60M on Lautaro and have Laca sticking around we at least to make sure he gone. and so far we got nothing.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Before even thinking about Lautaro or any other striker we need to get the number 10 deal done first and few sales we can't keep just buying players we are nearing 30 players without european football you know how damaging is this lol.
what happened to players that could play up front or #10? that would be perfect for us even if a risk or younger player

Badger_Revenge

Anyone can get a deal done quickly if they have 120 million to drop on a single player. That amount for Lukaku is just asinine. Talk about warping the market.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what happened to players that could play up front or #10? that would be perfect for us even if a risk or younger player
i prefer us buy a natural number 10 i'm not even sure Lautaro can even play as lone striker he was just supporting role to Lukaku that's why for me it'll be risky signing and i prefer us to spend the 60M on Maddison who already proven a quality number 10.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

because Chelsea have bids and serious interest on Abraham he 100% gone and they clearing space for Lukaku meanwhile us Laca have neither serious interest and no bids we can't pay 60M on Lautaro and have Laca sticking around we at least to make sure he gone. and so far we got nothing.
But if you don’t think we can shift laca isn’t this deal dead then? Or you think we can make bid last couple of days and they agree to sell

Diesel

Do we actually want Martinez? If so, get it done even if it means a poor loan or fee for Laca at the last minute. If we save money on transfers we will certainly fail with the current personnel. If we get mugged on sales but improve the team, we might dig ourselves out of this hole. Pre seasons are getting worse by the minute.
Whilst i agree resource allocation wise.. id love lauturo. I sure as hell dont want tammy tho. If this guy isnt available then tammy cant be our fall back. Would be like arsenal tho to help fund chelseas lukaku buy.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Prick-kel Farteta. Guiding a sinking ship. He'll probably play Willian at false 9 again next season/

More angry at myself for believing the Martinez rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom