• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Whilst i agree resource allocation wise.. id love lauturo. I sure as hell dont want tammy tho. If this guy isnt available then tammy cant be our fall back. Would be like arsenal tho to help fund chelseas lukaku buy.
We seem to be the ultimate window shoppers. My Inter friend goes weak at the knees every time he talks about Martinez so I've rated him by default for three years now :lol:

D

Dial Square 1886

If they're already getting their replacements in, why would they bring Lacazette on massive wages?

Yeah, people need a reality check. There is no way we are shifting our dross on mega bucks to anyone in the current financial climate, without doing some crazy subsidising of the deal.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The difference between us and Chelsea hurts so bad.
In a few days they got really close to signing Lukaku for a huge fee, they even found clubs for Abraham so he should go pretty fast.

Whereas us, we're still playing 5D chess with the likes of Ødegaard madison and Martinez, I don't know what the **** we're doing.

Season starts next week. And we're starting xhaka elneny, bellerin or Cedric a player who wasn't used that much by Mikel.

How the hell did they think that 2 complete rookies edu and Arteta were fit for one of the hardest rebuild job in the game after 20 years of Wenger. Just sack those 2 MF. The job is way too big for them. Go learn somewhere else in an easier environnement and smaller club.

We can't let our rebuild in the hand of 2 complete rookies. **** this **** I'm done. :facepalm:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm putting and extra 20% on the Holding abuse this season. I'm still annoyed by this Martinez malarkey.

tcahill

We were never in while Laca and Nketiah are still at the club. Buying Martinez would have then left us with 5 strikers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most inter key players will reconsider thier future. Owner broken his promise marotta is considering leaving

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What if we were using Lautaro as a smokescreen for Messi?

E8C7KAnWEAATFtX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom