• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atm but if there is a higher home grown quota the league standard will drop 🤔

So maybe they would 🤔

It depends how high the quota is. I can't imagine it'll be that ridiculous. Most teams right now don't even fill the 17 foreign spots. And if they do (like us) 25% of it is filled with crap.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It depends how high the quota is. I can't imagine it'll be that ridiculous. Most teams right now don't even fill the 17 foreign spots. And if they do (like us) 25% of it is filled with crap.
Possibly - and that depends is fair annoying. think they should leave it as is - English football is progressing really well. Any more and it could tip the balance the wrong way.

REWB

There is no way we should be going after this guy if Vlahović is available. Vlahović is literally twice the player.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Any chance Edu?

john travolta GIF

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about it Gary Jacob is bit reliable with Sp**s but they were not mentioned but if Kane gone they'll go for him it's simple he is best replacement out there also why i can't see the article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom